Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV Price issue

rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Hey guys, i just bought a digital download from Gamestop Impulse for 10 bucks. Set everything up and all good. I try to log in and it says in order to create a character i have to add options, so i go back to the website and hit add new options then bam.... ask me for service prices AND character prices.....

so i have 2 questions

Does this game comes with 30 days free playing time?, and do i really have to pay every month for my character slot as an extra sub fee, even if i just want to have 1 character?

Thanks

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Think of it as them combined. You only get one character though. You also do get a free 30 days. So it's basically like 6 bucks plus 3 bucks equals 9 bucks a month. That's pretty much it. They just made it seem more complicated than it really is. Since you can do pretty much everything on one character, don't worry about additional ones. 2.0 is when they won't charge for multiples. Also, if you pay for a total of 90 days, you'll be eligible to be a Legacy Member.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/campaign/campaign.html#legacy

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    oh THanks, very nice. im actually liking this game with a gamepad. So legacy members will continue to have a 9.99 sub after 2.0... that sounds. Ill keep playing a bit more and maybe get a legacy membership to secure that price. Thanks