Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If there is an expansion what classes new or old should come back?

AusareAusare Member Posts: 850

I miss my skellie spam Necromancer.

Comments

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857

Blizzard always rolls out multiple expansions... I bet they do one class per, and make it a major selling feature. Overall, I kind of wish they used the old Diablo 1 class system.

Expect:

Amazon, Paladin, and/or Necro.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

They brought out new classes with the D2 expansion, maybe we'll all be surprised and they'll bring out something we don't expect.

I'd LOVE to see Necro make a comeback, but I'd love to see something new, too.

I miss my warlock from WoW, would be awesome to have a demon summoning class, or something within those lines.  Demon vs. Enslaved Demon...

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

Originally posted by Souldrainer

Blizzard always rolls out multiple expansions... I bet they do one class per, and make it a major selling feature. Overall, I kind of wish they used the old Diablo 1 class system.

Expect:

I like the amazon better than the demon hunter but DH will sate my wants to fling arrows. :)

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180

Originally posted by Souldrainer

Expect:

I dunno but I doubt it since amazon is too similar to DH, paladin to monk and necro ..hmm.

If they going to add some in expansion it will probably be some surprise or a very modified version of an old class.

• OsedaxOsedax Member UncommonPosts: 16

Bard !

Long live Hellfire!

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223

Originally posted by Ausare

I loved the Necro class too, but it seems like the Witch Doctor is the new Necro.

I hedge my bets on an Assassin-like or Druid-like class making a come back, because D3 is shipping with classes that at least on paper seem to be pretty similar to the original 5 that came with D2.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.

• TorqiaTorqia Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I think a shapeshifter would fill a void so that would be my guess..
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Necro and Pally for old classes.
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by MurlockDance

Originally posted by Ausare

I loved the Necro class too, but it seems like the Witch Doctor is the new Necro.

I hedge my bets on an Assassin-like or Druid-like class making a come back, because D3 is shipping with classes that at least on paper seem to be pretty similar to the original 5 that came with D2.

Don't quote me on this but I remember reading a blue post saying that the WD is not a replacement for the necro class so we might see it make a comeback in one of the expansions.

I would love to see the necro and maybe a new class. I think BLizzard have planned two expansions for Diablo. It would be really nice if each expansion added 2 classes. The more classes we have, the better!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Pandas!

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223

Originally posted by fivoroth

Don't quote me on this but I remember reading a blue post saying that the WD is not a replacement for the necro class so we might see it make a comeback in one of the expansions.

I would love to see the necro and maybe a new class. I think BLizzard have planned two expansions for Diablo. It would be really nice if each expansion added 2 classes. The more classes we have, the better!

Ah ok then. On paper, the WD sounds so much like a Necro. Then I hope they do add the Necro in at a later stage.

I totally agree that more classes are better! I wish that D2 had had more. One of the major reasons why I got the expac was for the Assassin. She just seemed s cool. From the descriptions of the D3 classes, no one seems to charge up attacks in quite the same way, so I hope this class would also make a comeback.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.