Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Counting Subs the EA Way - A Parody

2»

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    I really wish they would get called out for their gaming the numbers.  You'd think the shareholders would demand to know how many people have paid for subscriptions each month, and don't include people in their first free 30 days.  Even better, what are the revenues each month for the game.  They are about to show a very low income number when everyone is on their free 30 days and box sales are tiny.
  • mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Originally posted by RefMinor

How do Blizzard lie? You say they officially acknowledge what counts as sub in china and it is no secret. That sounds remarkably like truthfullness.

EA however, activating long dead accounts with free time and calling them active, just lol. OP thanks for the effort with the parody but it's really not necessary we can just look at reality instead.

Thats the thing.

If Blizzard can make their own definition of "subscription", why couldnt everyone just use their own. Exactly same as EA did.

You could use term "lie", or "creative redefinition". I prefer the first for both as neither is truth within general agreement on what certain things mean.

I dont have favorites, everyone is in the same boat as far as im concerned :)