Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any musicians on here?

FoxyfluffFoxyfluff Member CommonPosts: 31

Because i play guitar,mostly rock and some metal and metalcore. Anyone else play instruments on here?

Comments

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

I play the violin, piano & drums. But I don't know how to read notes except for the cymbals part

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

All strings (guitar/bass especially), drums, and a little piano (all I can play is the GTA3 intro and Dearly Beloved from KH)

I play mostly instrumental music; Joe Satriani, Andy McKee and game covers... sometimes KSE or Mastodon when I'm in the mood.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• DecemvirusDecemvirus Member Posts: 52

I play the guitar as a main instrument, but during all my "music career" I've played Bass, Drums, and even sang.

Also, I had to develop some keyboard abilities due to recording a lot of digital music with Logic Pro and the keyboard is for sure the best instrument to work on digital music, unless you want to program the whole thing with the mouse which is pretty hardcore lol.

If anybody around is working on some game or something, can count on me for a soundtrack ;]

Cheers all!

"You know, this place makes me wonder. Which would be worse, to live as a monster or to die as a good man?"

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    I play the bass, piano, and flute o.O

Flute mostly because the bass and piano are too big to lug around >_< i left my piano when i moved and my bass is pretty much un- usable cuz i removed the strings n havent gotten around to replacing them...

I usually play video game tunes n stuff like that.

For piano, i can play most most of ffx-2 piano collection and a bunch of legend of mana arrangements umm...

For bass i obsessed over dream theater so erotomania and dance of eternity except the solo. Oh and the gta san andreas tune. Most addicting tune EVER!

For flute twinkle twinkle little star o.O i should prolly remove that...

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

I play guitar, bass, and a little bit a piano n' drums.

I usually jam with 2 other friends on the weekend, but we all have different taste in music. So I had to learn how to play Cannibal Corpse, Explosions in the Sky, and Tera Melos. Only for guitar though. For drums/bass, I usually stick with easier stuff; Incubus, Sublime, Nirvana.. And on piano I mostly just write covers for whatever I'm in the mood to play, although it usually comes out like crap>.>

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.