Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Browser MMORPGS?

DuilyonDuilyon Member Posts: 326

I've been looking for one to play for awhile now and can't seem to find any. I was playing Earth Eternal and had a bit of fun with that but it was sadly shut down.

I'm always on the go and its just nice to pop into a game, talk to friends and quest a little whenevr I have some down time.

Any suggestions guys?

Comments

• CuathonCuathon Member Posts: 2,211

Originally posted by Duilyon

I've been looking for one to play for awhile now and can't seem to find any. I was playing Earth Eternal and had a bit of fun with that but it was sadly shut down.

I'm always on the go and its just nice to pop into a game, talk to friends and quest a little whenevr I have some down time.

Any suggestions guys?

google? adventurequest, gladiatus, dozens of others only a google search away.

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

You may need to be more specific as browsers  mmorpg covers a variety of gameplay(from text to 3d) 

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754

I've tried a few and they aren't too bad.....Kongregate has a good supply of the more simplistic ones (but some of them are actually pretty fun).....Theres quite a few sites that have a good list of browser MMOs...THe nice thing about most of them is there is no download and they are free to play with no obligation.

• DuilyonDuilyon Member Posts: 326

Yeah I guess I should have been more specific. 

I have been googling and so far nothing has been too attractive. I was looking for a pretty run of the mill MMO like Earth Eternal was. The mummy online seems decent but no one seems to be playing it at all.

I was just curious if anyone was playing any beta's or if there was any up and coming that I should be aware of. 

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

Originally posted by Duilyon

Yeah I guess I should have been more specific. 

I have been googling and so far nothing has been too attractive. I was looking for a pretty run of the mill MMO like Earth Eternal was. The mummy online seems decent but no one seems to be playing it at all.

I was just curious if anyone was playing any beta's or if there was any up and coming that I should be aware of. 

Mummy online isn't out yet, it may be in closed beta.  There's also a ufo online that looks quite interesting.

Have you tried drakensang online?

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

try Runescape its been out for years and has a free version and a cheap members version plenty of quests and stuff to do aswell.

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020

Drakensang and Runescape sucked Mr. Hanky's balls. Same with Adventure Quest, and that other one...i can tthink of the name, Darkfall i think. Mystical Land is a good start, but i didn't really like that all that much after some time.

I enjoy the more text based games like Billy vs Snakeman and Kingdom of Loathing. I like BvS cause i love anime/manga, and i like KoL cause that game is fucking funny, it will make you laugh repeatedly.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• Martha71Martha71 Member Posts: 4

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Here. :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Runes of Magic is on browser now , you might want to try Thirst of Night , there are a million of em

• KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452

It's funny because Runescape is a popular sandbox game and people on here can only see 'Runescape? Oh hell no!'

On a website with many armchair game developers and revolutionaries,  I would think that players would dig past a name to play the game.

• F5MinutesF5Minutes Member Posts: 59
    I believe haven and harth is a bowser game, i could be mistaken tho.. But its a tiny download if its not, great fun, is a true sandbox game, build a house, farm, make stuff xD

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

Empire Rising & Pockie Ninja

Facebook - The Last Stand, Marvel Avengers

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754

Originally posted by F5Minutes

I believe haven and harth is a bowser game, i could be mistaken tho.. But its a tiny download if its not, great fun, is a true sandbox game, build a house, farm, make stuff xD

Every time I try to log into H&H my client crashes before it finishes loading.....