Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else confirmed in beta

RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
Anyone else in the Salem beta, I am not sure how much of a real beta or how playable it will be but shout out here if you want to form a small MMORPG community to keep out the wolves. Or if you are a SWTOR fan to find out my name and permakill me.

Comments

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

I am in the beta but still waiting for the confirmation email.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    I am waiting for the key, I got an email confirming I was in about a week ago. I am not sure if they are sending them out in stages but some people appear to be in already.

Same here waiting for todays email to start installing the game. Got my email saying I have been excepted about a week ago also.

"Salem: There are keys being sent out. However, you are many people so it may take a little while before they are all out. Please be patient for now (I know it's hard but it's necessary)" - from their Facebook page a short time ago.

Ya I think they had server issues since the forums where down for awhile also and it looks like people couldn't log on.

• ResterzResterz Member Posts: 71

I just wanted to go ahead and let peeps know that I have been accepted but also have not gotten any other emails since the confirmation! Keep me in the loop yall!

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709

I got the "you're in" email but haven't received a key yet.

I'm all for a mmorpg.com township though, could be fun to play with some of the weirdos here... or kill them.

• ResterzResterz Member Posts: 71

Check your emails, I just got in.

• kiwiitiskiwiitis Member Posts: 20

1 kiwi here in.

EoC Supporter

Regards Gramps www.theoldergamers.com

Still waiting for my beta key here.

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

I'm confirmed in but still waiting for my key. We should make a village or something.

Originally posted by drakes821

I'm confirmed in but still waiting for my key. We should make a village or something.

After this wait i might just have to go take someones village and test PvP.

• TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73

I'm in the beta as well, got my e-mail roughly 8 days ago saying I'm in. Just waiting on my beta key to arrive now :)

I am in now, but lol, everyone has ??? as a name until you manually befriend them and everyone dresses like pilgrims And look alike so I can see how losing your friend list will be a bitch. I am currently lost outside Boston but I can now build and set a fire so hopefully I will survive until I log in tomorrow so I can save up for my dagger to murder all the MMORPG village in the dead of night.
  • TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

I got in as well, just read my mail that came yesterday.

• TharlogTharlog Member Posts: 36

I just got my confirmation email about ten minutes ago... is it just me or are the Paradox Forums getting F'd in the A right now? I keep getting 503 Errors.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Just got it. 

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Originally posted by Tharlog

I just got my confirmation email about ten minutes ago... is it just me or are the Paradox Forums getting F'd in the A right now? I keep getting 503 Errors.

Forums are jacked, but beta link to forums is smooth as is game download it looks like.  Good luck registering a forum account if you haven't already.

Originally posted by ProfRed

Forums are jacked, but beta link to forums is smooth as is game download it looks like.  Good luck registering a forum account if you haven't already.

Yeah see that's right about where I am now, unfortunately.... been loading this registration page for about ten minutes now.

If I ever get past this registration page and into the game, us MMOPRG.com dudes should meet up somewhere and lay down a badass homestead. Is there something like a Hearth-secret like in Haven and Hearth?

I got the email this morning. Should be able to start downloading in a few hours.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

I am not in Beta but I am interested in this game, Please keep a thread going about beta. At least as much as you are allowed anyway.

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Originally posted by GeezerGamer

I am not in Beta but I am interested in this game, Please keep a thread going about beta. At least as much as you are allowed anyway.

Yes please do! This game looks super. Sadly my pc can barely run firefox so I didn't sign up. Would love to know how it's going, what it's like etc. :D

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

I was finally able to log in. Game looks decent.

However, I got stuck repeatedly on random terrain around Boston and had to remake my char because I couldn't find any /unstuck command.

Not too impressed by the gameplay so far either; seems they kept H&H's non-intuitive and non-informative UI and pasted it on a 3D world.

Also, those models are just... well, meh.

Double post, delete me please.