Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Verifying account

VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

anyone know of a way to verify your account?  I did the prepurchase, got my cd key and linked it to my existing guildwars account.

but, theres no account management that I know of. Nothing shows up on my existing guildwars account as being linked.  Other than the email saying Ive registered thats all I've got.  Just get an uneasy feeling.

Comments

• frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503

Youll just have to be patient. Wait till they announce the download link, probably tomorrow or on wednesday.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

anyone know of a way to verify your account?  I did the prepurchase, got my cd key and linked it to my existing guildwars account.

but, theres no account management that I know of. Nothing shows up on my existing guildwars account as being linked.  Other than the email saying Ive registered thats all I've got.  Just get an uneasy feeling.

Verify that your GW2 account has been created? Or that it's been linked?

You should get your GW2 account ID in the email along w/ your confirmation. No verification required. As for the accounts being linked, that's not enabled yet. So, you can check your progress on the website, but it's not linked to your GW2 account yet. I believe they said this will change after beta (though I'm not entirely positive on that, they may give people their title rewards in the BWE, not sure).

Just sit tight. As long as you have that email, your account exists & it's fine.

EDIT:

As was posted: https://account.guildwars2.com/login will help you also make sure your account is up. Sorry, forgot about that link >.<.

Also as was posted, they normally don't give out the DL links untill a day or two before the beta. So check in on Wednesday / Thursday. If you still don't see anything, then contact Anet on thursday to ask them WTF.

• IPolygonIPolygon Member UncommonPosts: 707

There is a work in progress image in the top right corner of the login screen. Until everything is finished on their end, I wouldn't mess with those websites. Just stay calm and wait for further instructions.