Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of the Emperor

Comments

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307

You got that "deal" because you payed for it while it should still be in beta. Read other threads if you think i am the only one. Specifacally Ryls forum and threads titled "Another thread of why this game sux" Read before you talk

And dude why do you guys always go with the immature taunts and such? Obviously i hit a nerve and you are reduced too childish retorts..sad

• rotringrotring Member Posts: 7
    ye well i read all ure posts and also the other ones , i didnt subscribe for ryl:PotE p2p , but i got my own reasons , i will when the time comes and btw u should be the one reading other stuf before flaming this to much makes ya look bad 'beta hopper'

Ph34r m3

• Bahamut2k5Bahamut2k5 Member Posts: 9

Malcius

You really need a sign to show how stupid u are, u know nothing about ryl and its players/gm's if u knew anything, maybe then u would understand... instead of flaming and spamming about how "crap" ryl is why not go play ryl and see for urself, oh i forgot ur a beta hopper this version is by far the best of any other versions, this and the KR version are the only versions with ryl "2" . The gm's for this version have earned there pride to get 1 of the best versions in my view, i use to play on the MY version and well wat can i say? it sucked. So please find out more before u continue ur endless whining. Good Day.

laterZ.

• lun4ticlun4tic Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by Malicus
    haha exactly what we were debating above..I knew it If they planned to fix the problems how can they set a release date the day the 30 daybeta is released then?doesnt make sense

It doesn't make sense because you're a complete idiot working with a complete idiot's logic. What do you think makes you right? Your lame assumptions? Your poor spelling and grammer? Don't try to argue with us, we're all smarter than you and will continue to be smarter then you until the world comes to an end.

So mature calling ppl crybabies that point out the flaws in a game.

You havn't pointed out a single problem, you just consitently bitch about the game's mechanics. Hence me calling you a crybaby. Wanna cry about it?

And you admit you have had ten times the problems as me lol then i pity you and your logic.

Oh, that's funny. YOU pity ME? Problems aren't be all end all, we all run into problems. Some of us work through them, others pick a forum and bitch about them. Your logic is by far the most twisted and nonsensical ever to surface on the internet.

If they planned to fix the problems how can they set a release date the day the 30 daybeta is released then?doesnt make sense

The problems will be fixed by then smartass. Do you think this game is run by monkies that pound on keyboards all day? Would that be more entertaining to you, imagining monkies pounding on keyboards? What ever happend to that moving on to bigger and better things? We were all counting on that to improve the average IQ of this thread by 50 points. Unfortunately you continue making an appearance after already claiming you don't care.

Why do you care so much if you hate the game?

Originally posted by Dark-$age

Originally posted by Bahamut2k5
    Still alot more to come, new lvl cap to 150 (dunno when) new players with different talents, no abusers, not coders (hackers), and alot of bugs will be fixed! :D stick around for p2p and u will see, image

Lvl cap will be increased wen p2p comes out.

i know that m8, but i meant... i heard lvl 150 cap will be put on when some 1 hits 95 ;) could be a rumour but who knows, and i know the cap will be raised to 150 for sure. anyway ,

laterZ

You guys sign up here just to flame and defend a lame duck game? If you want to see my logic read the beginning of the thread that you all are trying so hard to bury. And I dont have to defend my grammar or intelligence to you who just want to change the subject. We will see how long this emulation lasts ,from afar for me. And I know for a fact with all your tempers if you were treated the same as me in this game and had the same issues you would feel the same way. That is unless you were part of the company which I think is so. Sorry to make you all so angry with my opinions. Take a pill or 2. Now flame all you like
  • Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81

You got that "deal" because you payed for it while it should still be in beta. Read other threads if you think i am the only one. Specifacally Ryls forum and threads titled "Another thread of why this game sux" Read before you talk
     And dude why do you guys always go with the immature taunts and such? Obviously i hit a nerve and you are reduced too childish retorts..sad

All the people posting the "ryl sux" thread are all noobs who havnt played the game for one week, 2ndly, yea, we payed for the deal bcoz it would be cheaper for us in the long run. What i don't get is that u were the one who started the baby insults then u claim we started it. obviously we hit a nerve bcoz u keep posting flames and hate-threads for a game that you don't like and dont wanna play image

lolz, So you think we came on here just to flame? im afraid ur wrong. We actually have played this game for a long time and know alot about it, unlike a handfull of u who have played it for, wat? 10 mins? 1 month? ive been playing ryl since open beta for the MY version. i beta hopped once. and that was to this version... and im not beta hopping any more. im p2ping because this is a decent server with decent GM's and guides who help the game out alot and help players with there problems, if u have a problem with this game, why not pm Vampyre himself? and complain and maybe he can help? or u can just whine and earn urself no credit wat so ever, it just makes u look like a fool. anyway enough of this crap,

laterZ

yeah I guess anyone that plays a beta and doesnt p2p is automatically a beta hopper. And its up to you to know this? get a grip. I am out now so have fun:) hope you have better luck with this game then i did (and hundreds more) . btw you guys look like the immature crybabies. cyas

oh and if what i say isnt true why is the staff at RYL investigating the discontent of a vast majority of their players. Was pm'd by a gm claiming so and wanting to narrow it down to which server had more issues etc. they are also reviewing how to compensate the vast number of people like me . but hey stick your heads in the sand I dont care 

• lun4ticlun4tic Member Posts: 36

We here to make sure a bunch of kids don't form a pity party and run the reputation of a game through the mud because it's beyond their comprehension.

Honestly I have never had this much trouble with teaching anybody any topic. I suppose it's because the people I do teach are open minded to new concepts and ideas. All the people who are flaming are completely close minded to the outside world and have brainwashed themselves into a single frame of mind.

How pathetic.

yeah I guess anyone that plays a beta and doesnt p2p is automatically a beta hopper. And its up to you to know this? get a grip. I am out now so have fun:) hope you have better luck with this game then i did (and hundreds more) . btw you guys look like the immature crybabies. cyas

no, u dont understand much do u? want me to explain in detail what a beta hopper is

Beta hopper = Some 1 that players on a open beta then later it goes p2p, so they go to another beta because its FREE, then they do the same thing. the server goes p2p they hop onto another server to play for free yet again.

So before u post ur stupid posts i suggest u think on what u say? and how are we immature crybabies? i think its the other way round, u are the immature "crybabie" since all u do is say bs on how crap this game is and saying that "hundreds" more would think the same. I think you should learn the meanings of a beta.

laterZ

I don't mind negative feedback about the game, it allows PWG to help find the glitches and make it better, but i don't like people who just flame the game and it's players, yet not giving one good reason why he/she should do so

• DaSausageDaSausage Member Posts: 8

And Then Give It Anouther Dash With Your Spice Weasel... BAM!!!

• ViruzzzViruzzz Member Posts: 4

*look in the start of the thread for this so called logic*

findings:

(thats right, all i found) unless the "I have been playing this game for 3 weeks *flame flame flame*"

and a little later "this game doesn't update once a month, more like once a year" (or something like that, i didn't write it down)
    so, you would know how the game evolves over 1 year/12 months/52 weeks/365 days based on your 3 weeks of playing.. impressive, i must admit.

Like many other posters I have been playing this game for quite soem time. and i really do enjoy it, and if it was not for my lack of credit card and age i would definitely pay for it, for the simple reason that graphix != gameplay (graphix does not equal gameplay, for anyone who can't understand) as most newly released games tend to think, this game has awesome gameplay, mostly because of its great comunity

'(thats right, all i found) unless the "I have been playing this game for 3 weeks *flame flame flame*"

and a little later "this game doesn't update once a month, more like once a year" (or something like that, i didn't write it down)
    so, you would know how the game evolves over 1 year/12 months/52 weeks/365 days based on your 3 weeks of playing.. impressive, i must admit.' lmao thts hilarious image  thts what appens when u give a five year old a computer to play on

insted of tht flame flame flame , cry  cry , more flame flame , cry cry , rigth down a feedback with the UpS and DownS of the game insted of flaming so much , ill credit u after u writting down a real critic , oh and as u say u read alot , if u were mistreathen by a gm u should had spoken with x.factor , but its to late for tht cause it caused u irreversable traumas i guess image

Ph34r m3

• hussienhussien Member Posts: 15

You said malicus that this game is an emulation of the malaysian version. Actually a Korean company called Gamasoft made Risk Your Life and Youxiland licenses the game to distributors like PWG. Now since Gamasoft is based in Korea, they made the game in Korean. Every single piece of text you see ingame started off in Korean. PWG has to translate the game to english. The other distributors had to translate to whatever language their players speak and read. So for you to see Korean characters in a game thats in Open-Beta and was not fully trasnlated at the time was normal. This is not an emulation.

I personally LOVE this game. I will be P2Ping this game for as long as it lasts which will be very long. I am bringing the RYL Newspaper out very very soon which will cover all ingame events and PvP/Guild wars. The newspaper will keep the community informed while making it stronger. I cannot say anymore on the subject, but I will say this. Before anybody goes and starts bashing RYL:POTE, why don't you actually play it for a couple months and actually see the full world and all it has to offer. :)

-GM-Hussien

Fairyland Online
    IGN::hussien lvl 42 blademan

Risk Your Life
    IGN::hussien lvl 19 gunner
    IGN::.SIN. lvl 9 rune-off

haha drew another gm out. hussein you were the gm that told ppl to redeem their prizes a day late and then wouldnt respond . oh and why would on the splash screen along with korean symbols a big title that says RYL: INCOMPLETE UNION? So much shadiness. here is another review there is lots like this one all over the net if you would look.

oh and to rotring - beta for ryl2 has only been out for as long as i stated i had played... and will only be out a few more days. played Ryl 1 before that and was hoping for an improvement not a downgrade to the 2nd one. Inform yourself before you flame or dont be surprised when you end up in the fire fool

postPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: RYL Reply with quote

I just want to post my thoughts about RYL2 I had one heck of a time downloading it first off when my days of downloading were over only because of an outside source I installed hoping for a better game all I got was more lag more ksing and more crashing and same LAME game lvl lvl lvl until it goes pay to play then another wipe I will not play that game again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have given up all hope of RYL ever being a game worth the sick monthly fee. I would say to anyone thinking of loading it up to stop now unless you like to Crash and LAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Most of the 20 or so hour I was there I was restarting from a crash or waiting on a lag spike to stop I did get myself to a lvl 28 char. but I have now uninstalled the game.SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If my thought have ticked anyone off sorry just letting people know what I think of it.

http://www.igniq.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1010

Its not an isolated incident like your groupies would have every1 believe

• hussienhussien Member Posts: 15

haha drew another gm out. hussein you were the gm that told ppl to redeem their prizes a day late and then wouldnt respond . oh and why would on the splash screen along with korean symbols a big title that says RYL: INCOMPLETE UNION? So much shadiness. here is another review there is lots like this one all over the net if you would look.
    oh and to rotring - beta for ryl2 has only been out for as long as i stated i had played... and will only be out a few more days. played Ryl 1 before that and was hoping for an improvement not a downgrade to the 2nd one. Inform yourself before you flame or dont be surprised when you end up in the fire fool

postPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: RYL

I just want to post my thoughts about RYL2 I had one heck of a time downloading it first off when my days of downloading were over only because of an outside source I installed hoping for a better game all I got was more lag more ksing and more crashing and same LAME game lvl lvl lvl until it goes pay to play then another wipe I will not play that game again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have given up all hope of RYL ever being a game worth the sick monthly fee. I would say to anyone thinking of loading it up to stop now unless you like to Crash and LAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Most of the 20 or so hour I was there I was restarting from a crash or waiting on a lag spike to stop I did get myself to a lvl 28 char. but I have now uninstalled the game.SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If my thought have ticked anyone off sorry just letting people know what I think of it.

If its widespread as your implyng why don't I have those problems? Or r0tring? Or reagentz? Or the other 1000's of people that played the Open-Beta and will P2P? I'm running on a PENTIUM 3 450MHZ with 256MB RAM and GEFORCEFX 5200 w/ 128MB RAM. My DSL runs at about 90k/sec AND I EXPERIENCE NO LAG WHATSOEVER. I get very minimal graphics lag and that because my system can be compared to a abacus with a monitor. image

Fairyland Online
    IGN::hussien lvl 42 blademan

Risk Your Life
    IGN::hussien lvl 19 gunner
    IGN::.SIN. lvl 9 rune-off

• sphinxersphinxer Member Posts: 53

ok... I'm going to attempt *ATTEMPT* to do math here....

Original price of paying for P2P w/o guild membership : 12.95

12.95 x 12 = 155.4

Sign up with founder's guild for one year (1 month free and -1 from original price for P2P) = 11.95
    11.95 x 12 = 143.4
    143.4 seems less then 155.4 (maybe it's just me...)
    PLUS 1 month for free.... so that's 13 months at 149.95 + you get a $119 MP3 player...

so let's do more math... if you payed for 13 months... at the usual P2P price...

12.95 x 13 = 168.35 (that looks like more then 149.95)

I'm sorry for my IFFY math.... but I think I showed you wrong...::::38::

• icurnvsicurnvs Member Posts: 2
    First off, its rediculous that you critique a game based on bugs when its in beta.  FYI Patches will be implemented for p2p which should clear up most problems including the ATI crash bug.  No game is perfect, except pong.  Either way its pointless to completely flame a game.  No one wants to hear it.  If you wanna give it a bad review do so.  No need to go beyond that.  Its not  our place to say your oppinion is wrong.  It is your oppinion.  However we do appreciate incessive flaming from a half-wit thats only goal in life is being a total ass.  I dont understand how you DEMAND that every bug be fixed within 2-3 days when you dont pay for the game and are getting what you pay for.  All together, yes RYL has its issues but all is being worked out.  So untill you play the released copy hold your flaming for people who care.

postPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: RYL

Dude, have YOU even tried ryl:pote for yourself or are u too caught up in the flaming that u forgot to try it yourself. either way, u can't judge people that u know nothing about.... (ur comment to bahamut2k5) so stop flaming us players and PLAY ANOTHER GAME IF U HATE RYL SO MUCH image
  • reagentzreagentz Member Posts: 13

Post made a few minutes ago by the lead Dev Slappy for RYL:PotE:

Hi all, we are going to be shutting down ALL servers at 9 PM PST ( GMT-8 ).

This is to update to version 1222. There are a TON of fixes (most newsworthy would be the ATI bug has been fixed and we hope the roll-back issue is fixed as well).

Please log out shortly before that time or you may have roll-back issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was this about stuff not getting fixed and going p2p? Let's see sounds like things are getting fixed and it's several days before p2p. Nuff said...

-=oh and to rotring - beta for ryl2 has only been out for as long as i stated i had played... and will only be out a few more days. played Ryl 1 before that and was hoping for an improvement not a downgrade to the 2nd one. Inform yourself before you flame or dont be surprised when you end up in the fire fool=-

ahah sry but no it was on close beta state for a while wich i was in actualy , and u still hvent write what i asked , its realy another piece of crap text u wrote there , i thugth u were smart enough to make a good critic but i was wrong , to bad

and i also played ryl 1 , since MY open beta , i proly forgot more then u actualy learnt

Ph34r m3

Melcius .. it is not RYL : IU (incomplate union) that was when it was in CB stages, (CLOSED BETA) for testing, it then  changed to RYL : PoTe (PATH OF THE EMPEROR) so if u were so stupid enough to check the site www.ryl.net for more details maybe u would have a better chance of flaming with ur stupid little insults on how crap this game is, you dont stand a chance to change our mind and 1000 others. The others x.factor and Slappy have given is amazing... and alot of ppl didnt wanna miss the offers. So good luck with ur silly game of "Guild wars" ..

laterZ

Haha whos flaming? I have not flamed any of you only told my experience and views of this putrid game. It is you all who came here to register and flame me and its real obvious.. I mean look at your number of posts and date you joined ..duh.

Never really heard of flaming a game either. From what i know its a "personal insult". Cmon you all have enuff problems to deal with in that game. That is unless your a gm or staff and then all you have to do is avoid them.

I spent alot of hours playing this game and every time i needed support (prize redemption,stuck, etc) none was to be found. As soon as I state my opinion of this game on mmorpg, 2 gms register the very same day to try and argue about it. Seriously what am i sposed to think. Its pretty clear that this game sux ..has way too many negatives for me and alot of others.

For you all to have such a hardon for a Korean emulated pk treadmill game makes me wonder if your being payed too actually. If not.. keep living in the dark ages , real games have no need for ignorant aggresive idiots like you anyway. go be mad somewhere else