Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is dead and bad, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME!

dthmndthmn Member Posts: 11

Every server I see is light, the game itself sucks really bad and I'm glad I played it over my retarded friend's house who actually is subscribed to it rather than doing so myself.

The game is really bad, I mean REALLY bad. Everything from the voices which are terrible and have no effort put into them at all, the animations are terrible, and the graphics are by far THE WORST I've seen. Seriously this game is so low budget I can't believe BioWare claimed to put all this effort into this game.

People who say the game is good, well I got news for you, you're wrong and very wrong. I don't care if your response is "well that's your opinion", because it's not, this game is clearly not good at all and I'm sure many of you here can agree with me.

The starting cinematic at the beginning sucks, the starting area of the classes suck, the end game sucks, and pretty much so does everything else in this.

I seriously don't see how people can even find themselves enjoying this game, I've seen free to play MMOs with more effort put into them than this pile of garbage. Seriously, this game is bad and stay far, FAR away from it, as they are bound to shut down the servers within a few months or a year I give them.

And for those who are going to call me a troll, I'm not, this is how I truly feel about this game and I felt it was necissary to warn others about it and how low quality and bad this game is.

Comments

• dthmndthmn Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by WhiteLantern

Yes, hello. I'd like to place an order for 10 pages of troll food. Please place it below. Thanks.

You and the other guy are just bioware fanboys obviously.

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Originally posted by dthmn

Every server I see is light, the game itself sucks really bad and I'm glad I played it over my retarded friend's house who actually is subscribed to it rather than doing so myself.

The game is really bad, I mean REALLY bad. Everything from the voices which are terrible and have no effort put into them at all, the animations are terrible, and the graphics are by far THE WORST I've seen. Seriously this game is so low budget I can't believe BioWare claimed to put all this effort into this game.

People who say the game is good, well I got news for you, you're wrong and very wrong. I don't care if your response is "well that's your opinion", because it's not, this game is clearly not good at all and I'm sure many of you here can agree with me.

The starting cinematic at the beginning sucks, the starting area of the classes suck, the end game sucks, and pretty much so does everything else in this.

I seriously don't see how people can even find themselves enjoying this game, I've seen free to play MMOs with more effort put into them than this pile of garbage. Seriously, this game is bad and stay far, FAR away from it, as they are bound to shut down the servers within a few months or a year I give them.

And for those who are going to call me a troll, I'm not, this is how I truly feel about this game and I felt it was necissary to warn others about it and how low quality and bad this game is.

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987

Viva la Revolution!

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

BTW SWTOR is pretty sucky..

• ZaltarkZaltark Member UncommonPosts: 437

And for those who are going to call me a troll, I'm not,

Only troll need disclaimers. Real people dont post "Im not a..."

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

So you played it for a few minutes at a " retarded friends house" and can form a valid opinion on end game and everything else TOR has to offer?

Yes you are a Troll.

I dont like or play TOR but at least I have played it long enuff at release to actually form an opinion.

• dthmndthmn Member Posts: 11

I love when you people have to call me a troll when I'm not, I knew this would happen which is why I included it in my post. 

Not to mention I put this in the reviews & impressions section so I'm betting you all just saw this thread pop up on the main page.

I'm not a troll, this is how I feel about this game. I might be stupid, but I still have the freedom to let others know about my experience with this game from what I played and how bad it was. 

• ZaltarkZaltark Member UncommonPosts: 437

To be honest OP, most everyone who needs to know, know this already. Thanks for the (late) heads up.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

I love when you people have to call me a troll when I'm not, I knew this would happen which is why I included it in my post. 

Not to mention I put this in the reviews & impressions section so I'm betting you all just saw this thread pop up on the main page.

I'm not a troll, this is how I feel about this game. I might be stupid, but I still have the freedom to let others know about my experience with this game from what I played and how bad it was. 

Saying to the crowds "Don't call me ____" does not make you in some way immune to being called whatever ____ is.

Your review is far too harsh, as someone who no longer plays and never intends to play again its not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. 

You are entitled to your opinion, however, calling SWTOR's graphics "the worst you've ever seen" might speak more to what you've seen and less to SWTOR's graphics, as they are quite nice at the least, and the animations are fine. 

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

The fact that you knew your were Trolling and put it in your post does not change you being a troll. Playing a game for a short length of time does not make your argument valid.

You may not like it and have an opinion on the game based on a short play session. But "warning" others away based on a few minutes of play time is in itself " retarded"

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Originally posted by jdnewell

The fact that you knew your were Trolling and put it in your post does not change you being a troll. Playing a game for a short length of time does not make your argument valid.

You may not like it and have an opinion on the game based on a short play session. But "warning" others away based on a few minutes of play time is in itself " retarded"

Have to agree, even though i left SW;TOR after 6 weeks, i would rather have done that and found out for myself, than be told to avoid a game, thats not to say that i don't take account of what people say about games, that does affect my decisions to buy, but the hugely negative posts are as invalid imo, as the hugely positive ones. one of the reasons why i think all MMO's should at least give a minimum of a 1 week free trial for players to make some kind of informed decision about a game. the only times i would actually recommend players warning other players away, is when a game is an obvious scam, of which sadly there are a few. image

• bala666bala666 Member Posts: 7

he is not a troll, all what he said is true and he is posting this to warn ignorant people to fall in the same mistake as i did. you all who complaining are typical stupid fanboys hyped by a single Bioware fart. This game is doomed, and it took me 1 month and end all the content to realize it was a pure crap.

A fanboy will be allways worse than a troll, cuz the fanboy is a troll himself mixed with fanatism.

• JuJutsuJuJutsu Member Posts: 331

I could take the advice of some random person on the internet or use my own experience. I love it and will continue to play.

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

Originally posted by bala666

he is not a troll, all what he said is true and he is posting this to warn ignorant people to fall in the same mistake as i did. you all who complaining are typical stupid fanboys hyped by a single Bioware fart. This game is doomed, and it took me 1 month and end all the content to realize it was a pure crap.

A fanboy will be allways worse than a troll, cuz the fanboy is a troll himself mixed with fanatism.

I play the game for maybe 15 hours a week, took me nearly 3 months to hit 50, loved the story and developing my companions, FP were fun (avoided VpV and WZ as not my cup of tea) 

1.2 brought  some changes to the game and broke some others, I enjoy the game, suits my lifestyle, play casually and enjoy the story.

GFX maxed on on a GT9800 which is a few years old and apart from some hitching (pc related) I enjoy the GFX

• Chrome1980Chrome1980 Member Posts: 511

Originally posted by Opapanax

Liking or dis liking SWTOR is fine but making one line comments like 'x game is sucky' is border line trolling. If someone said same about GW2 you would rip him a new one.

Originally posted by Chrome1980

Liking or dis liking SWTOR is fine but making one line comments like 'x game is sucky' is border line trolling. If someone said same about GW2 you would rip him a new one.

I've made entirely too many well thought out post about my dislikes of this game to really go into again. You can search my history of postings of them.

But what I put before is enough for me. Plus the picture was nice! I at least stood up a little against someone with no previous post and a bash..

And I've never personally hyped GW2. You can check that also.. LoL.. No need to troll my dude..

But nevermind...

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

dthmm you must have been hired by blizzard, becouse your review and impression smells of blizzard.

• Chrome1980Chrome1980 Member Posts: 511

Originally posted by Chrome1980

I've made entirely too many well thought out post about my dislikes of this game to really go into again. You can search my history of postings of them.

But what I put before is enough for me. Plus the picture was nice! I at least stood up a little against someone with no previous post and a bash..

But nevermind...

Then why not refrain from making one line comments which doesn't help the already going on troll baiting? i just don't like double standards used by GW2 fans.

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however niche & hateful it is.

But this is much less a well-thought out critique & much more a toddler tantrum.

This discussion has been closed.