Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Johnny Depp!

IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

I'm sure it's purely, entirely coincidence, but TSW's ad (see upper left corner) looks an awful lot like Johnny Depp's version of Barnabas Collins in the soon-to-be-released Dark Shadows.

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/barnabus.jpg

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

Oh, how far the mighty have fallen.

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

I think the hair looks somewhat similar, the rest is WAY different.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

You're right, maybe it's a better clone of Jonathan Frid (the original Barnabas).

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

I don't see the resemblance. 

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Looks nothing like Frid nor Depp.

I suggest a trip to the optometrist may be in order.

Jonathan Frid ( who, incidentally, died this morning at 87 years old R.I.P. )

Johnny Depp

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

I liked Johnny Depp best in Donny Brasco and nothing else really.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Not sure about that one.

But the girl I've seen in some media footage looks just like Kristin Stewart to me outside the platinum hair. Face wise she's the spitting image of her.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.