Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Upcoming Patch Details

The under development page has been updated with lots of interesting stuff, including information on the upcoming patch.   New dungeon, UI improvements, class improvements, and meeting stones.

Meeting Stones are located outside of each dungeon to help players find a group to adventure into the dungeon. The meeting stone will try to find you a viable group by finding a tank, a healer, and so on. As time goes on and you are unable to find a group, the meeting stone will become less picky about who it chooses to group you with.  

Read all the details here.   

Comments

• HempHunterHempHunter Member Posts: 47

Great changes ... after 3 years AO its really really nice to see its possible to patch something without a nerf ^^ i just hope they release the honor system and battlegrounds soon =)

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Very cool ::::08::

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

this patch is far too long overdue. Within the first 3 months of release, most games release a patch every 2 weeks at most. It's been over 2 months since we've seen any kind of mentionable patch (most were tiny bug fix patches)

• RindanRindan Member Posts: 6

This is a spiffy feature and all, and I am not trying to be a dick, but WTF do grouping locations have to do with fixing the half hour long line I have to wait in to get into my server?

Tweaks and features are nice, but they don't do me any good if I can't log into the game.  I shouldn't have to choose between playing with my friends not having to wait in line.  Hell it isn't that I am attached to my server, I just don't want to have to start from scratch and play on a place where my friends aren't.

If Blizzard wants to do something, they could fix the REAL problems in the game.  I don't care how they do it.  Stuff more memory into their servers, let people move to new servers so that guilds can move together... whatever.  Just fix the freaking line I have to wait in - then add in the rest of this crap.