Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Week 2 pet giveaway.

2»

Comments

• arescagearescage Member Posts: 20

That came and went fast. I got mine when there were only 121 left. Now there's zero.

This was all between now and my last post. If Aion is this popular I'm surprised it went free. I never see keys run out this fast with other giveaways.

• warthancewarthance Member Posts: 5

i never could find the damned link to the 3rd weeks pet...the main page gave a link to week 2 and week 2 gave nothing

• NeekzzNeekzz Member Posts: 37

They all went in under an hour. I watched the number drop. The page was super slow to load but the link on the front page was updated, in fact before the pets went up the old link was removed and for awhile there was no aion pet giveaway link on the front page at all.

Last week they released 4000 more mid week, so keep an eye out if you didnt get one i guess.

Im still looking for some1 that may have an extra key for week1 also so PM me if anyone has one. thx

• skayzerskayzer Member UncommonPosts: 14

Nah it works :) 

I manged to get the First week pet.

I missed the thrid week pet  : (

Around 3:30a.m sri lankan time they were released : / Hmm.......

any ways.. couldn't be breaking sleep over that :) 

Will play aion and get the Hybrid pet the hard way image

• Rizzen00111Rizzen00111 Member Posts: 11

I would trade you a week 2 pet for a week 3, i havent got the week three one yet. I would really appriecate, Please PM me if you Want to Trade. Please this is the only pet I really wanted!!! :D

• Rizzen00111Rizzen00111 Member Posts: 11

PLEASE MMORPG PLEASE GET MORE KEYS!!!! THEY WENT WAY TOO FAST AND IM REALLY SAD THAT I MISSED THE LAST PET WHICH IS WHAT I REALLY WANTED :( PLEASE TRADE ME IF YOU HAVE A SPARE KEY!

• NeekzzNeekzz Member Posts: 37

Alienware has 5000 left!! GOGOGO lol

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/aion-ascension-exclusive-grab-bag-pet-giveaway

Anyone have a spare week 1 pet plzzzzz :(