Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Valley of Titans is Un-official Oceanic Server....

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

It has been decided that the Valley of Titans PVP server will be the un-official Oceanic Server. Please roll on this server if you are in AUS/NZ and looking for PVP action!

Comments

• XxGrimmxXXxGrimmxX Member UncommonPosts: 223

Decided by who?

• NeoZcar2NeoZcar2 Member Posts: 136

IDK anythign about Oceanic players, but I heard that most of the NA PVP players will be on this server as well.

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Originally posted by XxGrimmxX

Decided by who?

Obviously decided by the guy up top, basically hes screaming "Hey, any Aus/NZ players wanna join me" in a more almost tsundere kinda way. i think.

Yeah I mean. It can't be the unoffical server if one person chooses it to be. and it IS The official NA pvp server.. that's why you know.. its full...

It can be. thats why its "unofficial" if people listen and join him then it means it worked and he gets a good player base from this forum to join...i guess it would be an mmorpg.com oceanic realm unnofficially.

Originally posted by Odinthedark1

It can be. thats why its "unofficial" if people listen and join him then it means it worked and he gets a good player base from this forum to join...i guess it would be an mmorpg.com oceanic realm unnofficially.

I know what unofficial means, I'm saying the server is full and he should choose a different one.

Yea. but then again its not like oceanic has that big of a playerbase...i think. but yea jagged coast or basilisk craig would prob be better.