Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 month 3 hours from now.

Kain_DaleKain_Dale Member UncommonPosts: 378

Till the Army of the sky will arrive to the ground!  What are you going to do while its falling?

Kain_Dale

Comments

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

never stop posting

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Originally posted by Kain_Dale

Till the Army of the sky will arrive to the ground!  What are you going to do while its falling?

You know better.. image

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Yeah I booked a few days off work that week... silly I know, but hey the Hellspawn wont wait till I get off work and I gotz to save Deckard.

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

Go play path of the exile beta : )

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Originally posted by Aori

Originally posted by sanshi44

Why do people keep coming into D3 topics and plugging in the fail thats PoE?

Yeah we get it "POE what D3 should have been"... blah blah blah

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

Anyone got a time machine I can borrow?  I swear I'll return it as soon as I have a copy of D3 in my hot, sweaty little hands.image

• frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503

I dont know. I ve prepurchased it but i havent got as many expectations from this game as i had before. Too many last minute important changes. When a game totally redoes important systems a few months before release, it always gives me pause. I hope i am wrong, though, i really loved d2 and i hope this one is even better.

Originally posted by freston

I dont know. I ve prepurchased it but i havent got as many expectations from this game as i had before. Too many last minute important changes. When a game totally redoes important systems a few months before release, it always gives me pause. I hope i am wrong, though, i really loved d2 and i hope this one is even better.

They did a lot of major last minute changes to World of Warcraft while it was still in beta as well (Warrior Charge in combat, Tauren Plainswalking, anyone?).

I'm kind of crossing my fingers that they're taking it in a direction that we won't hate when it releases.  I'm trying to avoid the beta like the plague (I uninstalled it from my PC) so that there isn't anything I get too attached to that might change before the game launches.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Took Friday off that week. Gonna be great :).

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

I pre-ordered D3 collector's edition ages ago.

Mainly because D2 got me hooked to online games and I'm looking for something to play before TSW comes out (June 19th) and Diablo 3 is going to have atleast a month going for it with 4 difficulties and 5 classes 8)

Originally posted by expresso

All i was saying was play PoE while u wait, I havant played D3 yet so i cant say which is better atm norr have i relay been looking up both games. Ill prob buy D3 when it comes out but atm im playing PoE while waiitng for Guildwars 2 to come out.

They people who made the original Diablo 2 isnt the same guys who are makign D3 so cant garantee it be like the originals.

Also what i heard was that they made diablo 3 to appeal to the WoW fans over the diablo fans, just what i heard.

All i was saying was play PoE while u wait, I havant played D3 yet so i cant say which is better atm norr have i relay been looking up both games. Ill prob buy D3 when it comes out but atm im playing PoE while waiitng for Guildwars 2 to come out.

They people who made the original Diablo 2 isnt the same guys who are makign D3 so cant garantee it be like the originals.

Also what i heard was that they made diablo 3 to appeal to the WoW fans over the diablo fans, just what i heard.

It's kind of funny, because a lot of us loathe and detest the dreaded "WoW clones", but when Diablo 2 was at its peak, there were some cool "Diablo 2 clones", and I liked them all (Sacred, Titan Quest, etc.).

I'll probably give Torchlight II and POE a shot, probably Lineage: Eternal as well.

Hack and Slash dungeon crawlers are always fun to have around, especially if the classes in each offer a fun change-up.

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

You can't even compare these two games together. Diablo 3 is going to be a far more successful game, mainly because it's made by Blizzard with AAA budget.

PoE does have something going for it (Skill system/Passive/Character customization) but it doesn't have the feel a fun hack 'n slash game should have.

• HurvartHurvart Member Posts: 565

Originally posted by GoldenArrow

You can't even compare these two games together. Diablo 3 is going to be a far more successful game, mainly because it's made by Blizzard with AAA budget.

PoE does have something going for it (Skill system/Passive/Character customization) but it doesn't have the feel a fun hack 'n slash game should have.

If you are having fun it makes no difference if a game is more or less successful. As long as the servers are still open at least. If you want to play games that are more niche and less mainstream you will probably not play the most popular or most successful games. But it really makes no difference.

Blizzard is the very definition of mainstream. Some of the mechanics in D2 are no longer mainstream popular. Thats why they are removed or significantly different in D3. People that still like and prefer them are a nich, a minority. And I believe PoE will be a good game for them.

Aye i dont have much respect for blizzard atm and thats ebcause they always play it safe there never gamble on anything they just pop up mainstream games and nothing else, until they do that i wont have respect to them as a company however it wont stop me playing there games on occasion although it prob wont be very often because i tend to find the gaems that are different more entertaining to play. For example GW2 looks like it will be an amazing games and im looking forward to it, also looking forwards 2 planet side 2 because it isnt a mainstream FPS game which makes it stand out from the others.

• SysFailSysFail Member Posts: 375

I don't usually pre-order, but i did with D3 today, simply because if it can offer half the fun i had with its predecessors then it will be a bargain. :)

• NoTxGooDNoTxGooD Member UncommonPosts: 15

PoE... lol!

i saw that game and tried to get a beta key for 4 days straight ( like 3 hr intervals with 30 min breaks for 4 days) then i finally got one. i will say it was not worth the 1 hr i played...

the community there pretty much sucks, a bunch of ignorant people. i asked for a beta key my first post politely in the beta invite section and some a*shole replied some thing like "dont beg your never gonna get one". i also posted a couple suggestions and again got cut down by some more a*sholes to which the moderators also joined in.

but ya PoE is the perfect rip off of the diablo franchise, they probably could have made it if they released like 7 years ago but now to try and compete is insane especially when diablo will be released and they will still be on act 3 in closed beta haha.

goodluck PoE NoT~