Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AV Hiding things from Player Base

SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317

There are countless deleted posts, without notice that could be on a Lead to their hidden projects, what they are working on.

Hence I believe AV is hiding things from the Player Base, for reasons unknown.

AV always beats around the same bush with their Updates, always barely informs us.

And we select few in-game, that have been reported for doing un-ordinary things, such as selling mass amounts of things, that they would need otherwise, unless they were informed about such things unknown.

And this is all fun to look at, because if you look back at Darkfall's OG launch, everything was a suprise back then too.

Very poorly informed, and action taken out of no where.

Tasos trying to be Sneaky Sneaky.

Comments

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

This is nothing new.  They have been doing this since launch, and probably before that, too.  If you don't like it, cancel your subscription.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

Originally posted by syntax42

This is nothing new.  They have been doing this since launch, and probably before that, too.  If you don't like it, cancel your subscription.

yup.

they are a closed and tight lipped company. they do not like to interact closely with the comunity. never gonna change, you either except it or move on.

• tinuelletinuelle Member UncommonPosts: 363

Wont touch Darkfall again before their so-called 2.0 edition or new darkfall is released.

Great concept though.

• Mors.MagneMors.Magne Member UncommonPosts: 1,549

Originally posted by tinuelle

Wont touch Darkfall again before their so-called 2.0 edition or new darkfall is released.

Great concept though.

This is how I feel.

I wouldn't want to invest a lot of time into a character and then have it wiped.