Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

I added a new avatar to my profile this morning, set it correctly so it shows on the main settings page as the one I want to show on posts and it would still show my old one which is the first on the list even though I had the second one selected on the main settings page. So I removed my old image completely even though it says I can have 5, and even though I have my new one selected now, its giving me a blank avatar. Can someone in staff give me a hand with this please, not sure what is wrong.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Comments

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

It seems to have worked itself out a few minutes ago guys, all is good now.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World