Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU - Essenia] Double Dragon Community Recruitment

SpeedhaakSpeedhaak Member UncommonPosts: 296

Hi Folks,

Double Dragon is an old Guild from the days of Vanilla World of Warcraft. We've recently gotten back together [although have always been in touch via Facebook] and re looking to bolster or ranks for a number of up coming games. Of course, first on that list is TERA -- Seeing as we're a multi-game community we're trying our best to have something for all members in their favourite games. Lots of people will be trying out Diablo 3 but we want to give TERA a good go as well. 

Double Dragon is a pure social community. We're not hardcore raiders [anymore...] or PvP nuts but we will dabble in all aspects of every game we try. Like I said, currently we're just looking for members to add on to the old crew. If you're the kind of person who wants a social, friendly group of n00bs to play and level with as well as chat to on our website then maybe Double Dragon is for you. 

As it stands, our new website is only a few days old so there are some crinks to be ironed out and features will be added as we progress. Oh, I forgot to mention [although it's not necessarily vital] that we're primarily an older bunch, most of us being into our twenties and thirties. We don't have any age restrictions but I just thought I'd let people know up front. 

Anyways, I won't waffle the ears of you anymore. If you'd like to join us then please head over to http://doubledragon-ver2.com and register with the website. This will give you basic access to some of the pages and features. If you'd like full access to the site proceed to this URL after registering: http://doubledragon-ver2.com/recruitment and petition your application to Double Dragon. 

We hope to hear form you soon!

- DD

Comments

• SpeedhaakSpeedhaak Member UncommonPosts: 296

Hi Folks,

We're still looking for some more people to get the ball rolling on launch. We'll be playing on EU serves if I didn't already mention it, and on PvP ones at that. 

:)

As of current information just released, we'll be rolling on Essenia 

Bump! :)