Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a thought..

TorqiaTorqia Member UncommonPosts: 73

Im not sure a MMO game will ever satisfy me again like they used to and heres why.

1: An MMO for me is all about community, and seriously. Annyone playing anything will tell you community has been on a downhill for the last 10 years and only getting worse. 

2: Back in 2001 when i started playing MMOs the mere fact i could play with my friends like this excited me like nothing else. The fact that basic things like a dungeon could excite you like that was 90% of the immersion.  That you cant bring back... Ever.

3: The fact that game companies allow the communities to follow the process of making the games makes alot of people inc. my self expect far too much and overly hype the games to a point where you can only be let down and dissapointed. 

Its hard to recover from dissapointment.. ive tried

As i sit and watch the games on this site that looks interesting and then eventualy fail i cant stop feeling that alot of people actualy are in the same boat as me but doesnt realize it.

I dont think i will ever find that one perfect game again before i learn to go in with an open heart amd quite a few less expectations. and happen to stumble on the last great community in MMO's :)