Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yogscast Firefall Beta videos

CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

Just saw these on their Youtube page today. Enjoy!

First video
Second video
Video 3

Comments

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Graphics and gameplay,  i find it very similar to borderland, but it's an MMO, it looks good.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

It looks interesting. I didnt even bother looking at FireFall untill I saw thoes video's to be honest. I was thinking "A MMOFPS with PvE? WTF". But after thoes video's I am definitly interested.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

That game certainly looks interesting to me. Also the F2P model lets me just try it when it releases without having to read dozens of articles first to form an opinion.

I like how Yogscast does those vids. I don't think they are particularly good at informing you about the game, but for some reason they are very entertaining. I even watched episodes for a game that I'm not even interested in lol.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Originally posted by someforumguy

That game certainly looks interesting to me. Also the F2P model lets me just try it when it releases without having to read dozens of articles first to form an opinion.

I like how Yogscast does those vids. I don't think they are particularly good at informing you about the game, but for some reason they are very entertaining. I even watched episodes for a game that I'm not even interested in lol.

The reason for that is they are entertainment media, not informative media. And yes, they do seem to do a good job of entertaining.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Originally posted by xenogias

Originally posted by someforumguy

The reason for that is they are entertainment media, not informative media. And yes, they do seem to do a good job of entertaining.

Lol yea, I was highly entertained with their charr elite skill video and how they renamed them to charr bro's,charrtillery and charrzooka.image