Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9dragons is broken but GamesCampus doesnt care

asimoxasimox Member UncommonPosts: 5

Title says it all. Despite numerous complaints about frequent disconnections, the GamesCampus (current operators at the time of this entry) insist on trying to blame the customers computers and/or suggesting they solve the problem themselves. Which is a real shame as 9Dragons is a nice game. A bit grind heavy, but rather fun overall. Except of coarse when you disconnect .. or rather are forcibly logged out by Error code 183, and have to log back in, repeatedly.  Not only does GameCampus ignore the issue, refuse to answer direct questions about what exactly error code 183 is, but the geniuses actually came up with an 'event' that gives player larger rewards for the time they are online at 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 hours. Sadly, disconnecting or even changing characters resets the timer. Meaning anyone affected by the dissconnect bug gets double the frustration.

Save your sanity, dont walk, RUN away from this game.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but i'm not sure that you realize that what you thought you heard, is not what I meant.