Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aw...crashed my computer...

I spent a long time downloading the game, which is so big by the way, but it seemed worth it.  But then when I start the game, it crashed my computer!  I'm so sad... I was really looking forward to it, too..

My computer doesn't have bad specs or anything, it can run other games fine, too. *sigh*

Comments

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 328

aoc is only optimized for some computer specs , i had issues running it on my last setup for years ...

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

tbh you haven't really missed that much, but pity you couldn't at least try it.

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,185

What kind of crash? Without much info it's hard to tell you what could be the cause.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by dnadestinyx
    I spent a long time downloading the game, which is so big by the way, but it seemed worth it.  But then when I start the game, it crashed my computer!  I'm so sad... I was really looking forward to it, too..
    My computer doesn't have bad specs or anything, it can run other games fine, too. *sigh*

Provide some more details we might be able to help ya out :)

Try setting your video options to use the low resolution texture pack, and Directx9 rendering for a base Test.

Also look into getting a directx runtime update from microsoft.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development