Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elementalist/Monk

HieromancerHieromancer Member Posts: 282

After I Hit Lvl 20... Im Thinking Something Like This:

Primary Profession: Elementalist
Secondary Profession: Monk

[Items]
+1 to Fire Magic

[Attributes]
Energy Storage: 10 + 0 (61)
Fire Magic: 11 + 1 (77)
Healing Prayers: 10 + 0 (61)

Total Points Used: 199(1)

[Skills]
1) Phoenix [3,25,15]: A fiery phoenix rises at your location, striking nearby foes for 97 fire damage, and flies out to your target, exploding on impact. This explosion strikes for an additional 75 fire damage.
2) Rodgort's Invocation [5,15,25]: You invoke the power of Rodgort at target foe's location. All enemies near this location are struck for 94 fire damage and are set on fire for 3 seconds.
3) Ether Prodigy(e) [2,5,5]: Lose all enchantments. For 15 seconds, you gain energy regeneration of 4. When Ether Prodigy ends, you take 2 damage for each point of energy you have. This spell causes exhaustion. This is an elite skill.
4) Healing Touch [1,5,5]: Heal target touched other ally for 22 health.
5) Restore Life [8,0,10]: Touch the body of a fallen party member. Target party member is returned to life with 26% health and 42% energy.
6) Fire Attunement [2,60,10]: For 55 seconds, you are attuned to fire. You gain 30% of the energy cost of the spell each time you use Fire Magic.
7) Flame Burst [1,5,15]: All nearby foes are struck by jets of flame for 93 fire damage.
8) Meteor Shower [5,90,25]: Exploding meteors strike the area near your target. Each strikes for 91 damage and knocks down anyone it hits. This spell causes exhaustion.

Comments

• Gats2k6Gats2k6 Member Posts: 190

i don't know if phoenix would work for ya virtually to get aoe your enemies with it for me its does 85 damage and then the fire bolt that focuses on target but to use phoenix too get both the damages you need to be up in their face which is almost impossible for a caster but a warrior/ele phoenix is nice