Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super heroic insanity

MarorinMarorin Member Posts: 2

Howdy all, first time here. Wanted to ask a big question. I've been wanting to subscribe to one but I have a hard time figuring out what would give me the best bang for the buck so to speak. 

Champions Online

City of Heroes 

and last but not least, DC Universe Online

I kinda wanna only sub one and they each have great stuff.... so I need to gauge opinions here @_@ Thanks for any help 

Basically I just wanna figure out which games give you more bang for your buck. 

Comments

• XiaokiXiaoki Member RarePosts: 3,358

All 3 are free to play so you can test them out without paying anything.

City of Heroes - the gameplay and content is a bit outdated comparing to CO and DCUO. Last time I played the community was obsessed with Architect Mission grinding and getting characters to max level in a matter of hours.

Champions - gameplay and content is not bad. Community is alright. Certainly not as bad an MMO as most make it out to be.

DC Universe - gameplay is good but the content is paper thin. Community isnt terrible. DC has more to do at endgame than CoH or CO but its a horrible gear grind. Character customization is also terrible.

I could give a more in depth break down but its early.

• MarorinMarorin Member Posts: 2

Well I've tried all three but I can't decide which one to focus on in terms of subscription and upping membership.