Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to join back and have a question

DevvholicDevvholic Member Posts: 71

So im looking to resub but it looks like that isnt quite possible to just resub again and i have to rebuy the game which is fine but i was wondering if when i buy it if i get a month for free still?

Comments

• TwistingfateTwistingfate Member Posts: 177

What do you mean you cant resub? you should be able to log into your account on the website and click subscribe. throw in your payment info, pay the 15 dollars or so and be good to go?

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

Yeah, I don't get why you can't just log back onto your previous account and pay for a month.  You might even be able to get a discount for re-subbing.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • SykoleisaSykoleisa Member Posts: 41

You CAN still log into your account.

I logged in after getting an e-mail. got asked to "upgrade security" and got 3 free days to play. currently enjoying the game aswell since whilst I am guildless, people on my server PuG raids (even HK, though we started late and only managed 2 bosses).

• headenheaden Member UncommonPosts: 229

Originally posted by Devvholic
    So im looking to resub but it looks like that isnt quite possible to just resub again and i have to rebuy the game which is fine but i was wondering if when i buy it if i get a month for free still?

The only thing I can think of here is that TRION changed their security measures and when you visit the site again and attempt a log in they make you go through a series of questions and things to update your security settings. Once you finish that you should have full access to you account and a few free days for upgrading your security.

Maybe that's the issue? I hope.

• GeeTeeEffOhGeeTeeEffOh Member Posts: 731

Anyone should be able to log into any account they had and create a new character and play any character under level 21

When my prepaid time ran out, I just couldn't use my high level characters that's all.