Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Man saws off foot to keep from working

ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Austrian, Hans Url, sawed off his own foot in order to keep collecting unemployment benefits.  He then threw his foot into an oven so that doctors could not reattach it.

Sounds like a really great way to play MMOs all day. image

Ouch!

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    The ending is a huge fml moment rofl. All that trouble and he still cant qualify for unemployment compensation. ....roflmao

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MightyBeeMightyBee Member Posts: 43

Yeah, I've read about this idiot. Who would do something like that? The gus is mentally sick! 

• I've done this, on three separate occassions.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Originally posted by Castillle

The ending is a huge fml moment rofl. All that trouble and he still cant qualify for unemployment compensation. ....roflmao

Yeah, that made me chuckle as well. If he didn't like the jobs he was offered before he's really gonna love the jobs he's offered with one foot... LOL

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

Now that man is giving 110% as a professional beggar.

Discworld reference.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Maybe he should have started at the top.image

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

Originally posted by theblurch

I've done this, on three separate occassions.

ROFL

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Actually, he's shown himself to be of a much higher calibre than most workers. He showed creativity when dealing with problems, as well as resourcefulness, determination, and a hell of a lot of resolve.

And, as it even states in the article, it was that he wasn't happy with the jobs they were presenting him with to get him off the dole.

So now, instead of having to take that crappy ditch digger job or the bouncer position at the local shithole bar, he can finally ask to be placed at a nice desk job.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• Hattie94Hattie94 Member Posts: 6

I've read about this idiot. Who would do something like that? The gus is mentally sick! 

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

Originally posted by theblurch
    I've done this, on three separate occassions.

No lie, LOL!