Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion questions, possible returning player!

RasereiRaserei Member UncommonPosts: 1,125

I played Aion at launch and got to around 35. I quit because leveling was a bit slow for my taste with no reasoning behind it. Second reason was the crafting and how it took ungodly amounts of farming to get anywhere (especially air harvesting)

I know leveling speed has increased, already read about that.

1.) What about crafting? Is leveling harvesting still ultra slow and is leveling crafting still also ultra slow? I remember spending 12+ hours air harvesting to get very little.

2.) Any news if there will be a new servers at F2P launch?

3.) If I own the Aion game box, but don't have a subscription, what do I get in F2P? Do I need to purchase the expansion to play it or is that free also?

4.) What do low level players lose if they dont own the expansion before free to play?

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Originally posted by Raserei

I played Aion at launch and got to around 35. I quit because leveling was a bit slow for my taste with no reasoning behind it. Second reason was the crafting and how it took ungodly amounts of farming to get anywhere (especially air harvesting)

I know leveling speed has increased, already read about that.

1.) What about crafting? Is leveling harvesting still ultra slow and is leveling crafting still also ultra slow? I remember spending 12+ hours air harvesting to get very little.

2.) Any news if there will be a new servers at F2P launch?

3.) If I own the Aion game box, but don't have a subscription, what do I get in F2P? Do I need to purchase the expansion to play it or is that free also?

4.) What do low level players lose if they dont own the expansion before free to play?

well im not playin the na version so cant answer everything but gonna try to help with questions i can answer.

1.) crafting is faster especially bc there are double exp events which also affects on craftin. also alot of designs have benn nerfedand need less mats. if u are a hardcore crafter u maybe will like it more. to me (dont like craftin at all :p) its still kinda slow.

2.) dont have any infos about that. but the eu version got new servers when it became f2p. so guess chances are not that bad.

3.) it will all be f2p. u dont need to pay for any content like expansions. also the future expansions will be for free.

4.) look at "3.)"