Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Mittani revealing his plans for the alliance panel

KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTRQ05Bqq_E minute 7:05

So yeah, basicaly this guy planed to say what he said being sober. So his apology thread is basicaly bullshit.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

Comments

• CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381

I have no doubt he planned to say, its the delivery that sucked. Like i said in the other thread he probably thought this guy was BSing about suicide and was probably trying to call him on it. He called him on it in the dumbest way possible while drunk and now he is being called on well, being The Mittani.

• TyphadoTyphado Member Posts: 177

Lets see if I can transcript this

now I recently signed up for this fanfest alliance panel. Can we expect as unfunny an interview from the mitanni as we recieved last year.

Hopefully I'm pretty much just gonna be a dick this time 'round. I realised that my last alliance presentation was pretty lame. I was unadequet and that was actually before I had got a degree of public speeking to eve nerds experience so I was just like reading off of some papers you know, just trying to be serious and "herp de derp de derp"

So in the theme of this years goonswarm alliance presentation is going to  be "Goonswarm hates you". And basically just talk about each different little aspect and demographic of eve, of how much we hate and want to die and kill themselves.

Like high sec miners we want them to kill themselves. People who role play we want them to kill themselves. People with titans we want them to kill themselves.

There's whole cloves of people who I hope to really offend by telling them to commit suicide while on stage in front of a thousand of nerd.

So that brings us onto the topic of you actually own a titan, but not only that I seem to remember you also roleplay, or roleplayed in the past tense. You and I where part of the same Live Action Role Playing group

Indeed Indeed. No I have a - couldn't understand - nerd history, I started playing dungeons and dragons in the 7th grade like most most aspiring nerds. dungeons and dragons battletech 2nd eddition d&d shit like that. I like tabletop roleplaying. I think eve roleplaying is still - couldn't understand - not because I don't like roleplaying but because eve is a terrible platform for roleplaying. And the lengths that some of the CVA people go. Also the roleplayers who show up at fanfest - couldn't understand - they haven't bathed.

Think I got most of it

Into the breach meatbags

• CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381

Originally posted by Typhado

Lets see if I can transcript this

now I recently signed up for this fanfest alliance panel. Can we expect as unfunny an interview from the mitanni as we recieved last year.

Hopefully I'm pretty much just gonna be a dick this time 'round. I realised that my last alliance presentation was pretty lame. I was unadequet and that was actually before I had got a degree of public speeking to eve nerds experience so I was just like reading off of some papers you know, just trying to be serious and "herp de derp de derp"

So in the theme of this years goonswarm alliance presentation is going to  be "Goonswarm hates you". And basically just talk about each different little aspect and demographic of eve, of how much we hate and want to die and kill themselves.

Like high sec miners we want them to kill themselves. People who role play we want them to kill themselves. People with titans we want them to kill themselves.

There's whole cloves of people who I hope to really offend by telling them to commit suicide while on stage in front of a thousand of nerd.

So that brings us onto the topic of you actually own a titan, but not only that I seem to remember you also roleplay, or roleplayed in the past tense. You and I where part of the same Live Action Role Playing group

Indeed Indeed. No I have a *%&*^ nerd history, I started playing dungeons and dragons in the 7th grade like most most aspiring nerds. dungeons and dragons battletech 2nd eddition d&d shit like that. I like tabletop roleplaying. I think eve roleplaying is still (%(&& not because I don't like roleplaying but because eve is a terrible platform for roleplaying. And the lengths that some of the CVA people go. Also the roleplayers who show up at fanfest @#(*&;$ they haven't bathed.

Think I got most of it

Sounds very Mittani, its that general "I don't give a fuck" attitude that endear many goons to him.