Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to REPORT a GM

sofakingdumbsofakingdumb Member Posts: 54

I am American playing in France server, because I am studying in France. I noticed a GM in the forum there, [MJ] Rhiorm

MJ = GM, he logs in, avoids helpful questions, and only responses to people that have a ame breaking question. Like: "How can I increase speed? - I am stuck in a wall what should I do"? - He comes in, and first starts of by complaining: "I dont work in the afternoon, only evenings, and weekends. Stop asking me to help, sheesh guve me a break. First, this thread is open to criticism, so I will lock it". And he locks it... WHAT?

I tried asking something and he banned my account with a one month ban. I was like woah! Normally, the french community, gamers etc, are way nice! Best community ever. But that GM is on a head trip. I have no idea how to report him. 

Comments

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Via there website details I guess.
  • AllodsOnlineAllodsOnline Allods Online Community ManagerMember Posts: 19

I'm not sure of the exact details of the situation you mentioned as I represent the NA region of Allods Online. If you have any issues with anything that happened on the forums, I would suggest contacting their team through a support ticket.