It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Title pretty much explains what i'm searching for: a game like DotA / HoN but with custom heroes instead of the premade ones. That means, you create a character (race / class / etc), but instead of questing and going to dungeons, you just enter the arena and pvp the hell out of it, gaining levels and items (or gold to buy them) in the process, just like any RPG.
More details of what i'm looking for:
* City hubs where you can spend your cash to buy items and upgrades, train, or just meet people to play with.
* Long battles like DotA / HoN, between 20 to 70 minutes, depending the quality of the players.
* Diversity of classes, not the usual Warrior - Mage - Archer boring stuff.
* Preferably medieval fantasy themed.
* If possible, F2P. Don't care about cash shop.
Thanks for the help!
PD: if there isn't anything like this, then i think i should design games. :P