Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't Buy it

GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

Firstly Ive played almost every MMO ever created since Ultima Online .  This one I had high hopes for being a good game.

However before my month was even up I already knew I would not be playing this game in another month .

I found myself just making new characters in hope that one would be fun . But after lvl 10 the game starts becoming quite dull as each level passes .

Now Im at the point where I have to force myself to log in to play .

I could only suggest this game for a first time MMO player . But anyone who has alot of experiance with MMO type games avoid this one and save yourself some time and money on a dead end game.

Another gripe was the watered down feeling of everything ,  when you gain a level you get skill point and nothing really feels like its going to make a big difference to your character . There is no feeling of achievement or power.

Starwars Galaxies was actually more fun than this game is .

Looking forward to Diablo 3 which probably has about as much MMO as this game has. And Guildwars 2 .

Your subscription has been cancelled.

You have 4 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.