Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-Empyrean Divine- PVE, Mature, Fun [Celestial Hills RP Server]

ArenthasArenthas Member Posts: 85

Celestial Hills (RP Server Release)

”Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate"

About the Empyrean Divine

The Divine are a collective community of gamers that share a common passion for massively multiplayer online roleplaying games. The truly unique enjoyment of MMO's stem from experiences in playing with other players. Each experience can be different for everyone, and so in most cases a guild with interests and compatibility is often sought for. 

The Empyrean Divine seek to provide an environment that is balanced, fun, and a safe haven for all it's members. The community retains a zero tolerance against discrimination to race, gender, sexual orientation or any type of trait subject to discrimination. In ensuring that the players needs are met, and a solid foundation for guild rules, the Divine guarantee to bring together like minded players to develop new friendships and forge new bonds. 

Our Mission Statement

We are a mature guild that seeks to strengthen the community of our games, as well as the fans by providing a great medium for expression, lore, and gaming environment. The Empyrean Divine seek to share experiences with like minded individuals. The success of the guild is bolstered by it’s Creed. Honor, Loyalty, Faith. Honoring our members and families by giving them the respect, patience and honesty that they deserve. Loyalty in members by remaining 100% committed to the well being of the guild and it’s family. Faith in seeking patience and positivity in one another. This means lending a hand to our members, and offering support when needed. With our creed we hope to host a highly evolved, committed and stable community for folks around the world to share an amazing experience in our games together.

Playstyle

The Empyrean Divine is a PVE based guild that typically rolls on PVE or PVE-RP Servers. Our entire focus is on the community, through pve challenges and PVP elements if presented as an opportunity.

Light – RP

We are consist a casual group of roleplayers. Many of us are not veterans to the idea of roleplaying. We attract players that are both interested in roleplaying and players that are very familiar with it from classic RP communities. Thus we encourage players to give it a try, as it adds to the immersion of a game as well as character investment. At the same time we encourage our roleplaying veterans to practice patience, and assist our interested roleplayers in developing their lore. Roleplaying Elitism does exist and we discourage any likes of it in interest to keeping our community a comfortable environment for all.

Age Bracket

The Empyrean Divine hold a minimum age requirement of 18 years old. Most of our members are between 25-35 years old. 

Raiding

One of our many interests is raiding, and we do take part in all the raids that are currently available, though like all events, attendance is never required. It should however be made very clear, our style and view on raiding is very lighthearted and laid-back. While "beating” a raid is certainly fun and rewarding, it is by no measure our primary goal. We go on raids to have fun, to enjoy each others company, and most of all for the experience. The only thing we take serious about raiding is our excellent ability to work as a team and to listen to each other. If you are looking for a guild that just likes to have a lot of fun while on a raid, please do consider applying for membership, but if raiding is your only interest or if you are someone who is all business while raiding, you may want to seek a more raid focused guild.

Crafting

Crafting is a large part of our experience. We encourage members to support eachother and provide eachother with the materials necessary to achieve results before sending them off to the Auction House. Likewise we frown upon anyone who likes to "receive and never giving back”. It is the mentality of supporting one another, that will make crafting a unique and successful experience for everybody.

Inspiration

The title of the guild derives from inspiration of Dante Alighieri's ,The Divine Comedy. Our coin phrase is an excerpt from a particular line in the series of poems.

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate

Abandon all hope - you who entere here

The Empyrean Divine plays on poems and translations from prinicipals laid out by the journey of Dante Alighieri through the several layers of hell. It allows the members the freedom to take up on creative plays and inspire new character stories, lore and overall immersion. 

"Midway upon the journey of our life,

I found myself within a forest dark,

For the straight foreward pathway had been lost."

Thanks for your time! Hope to hear from you!

Comments

• ArenthasArenthas Member Posts: 85

Were also hosting a minecraft (fullrelease) server for our members while waiting for the game to release :) We've been having a blast. Please come check us out or let me know if you have any questions!

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136

This is a great group of people and worth checking out.

Never Roleplayed? I'm sure you've said "Aye" or "Thank you good sir" at least once or twice while playing in an MMO right? image

Just not worth my time anymore.

Originally posted by Deron_Barak

This is a great group of people and worth checking out.

Never Roleplayed? I'm sure you've said "Aye" or "Thank you good sir" at least once or twice while playing in an MMO right? image

Thanks for the Kudos good sir! 

I encourage everyone to give us a look! Cheers!

Sleeping Phantoms

Prologue, Part 1

"But why now?" asked a demanding voice walking in stride. "Why not give it more time, more consideration?"

Aelnon stopped and paused, an amused grin crossing his face. "Because they are right there" he said pointing to a door at the end of the street and then continued walking. It was the door to The Empyrean Tavern. The construction was recent but the building had quickly blended in like it was always there. Though foot traffic had started slowly after its opening it had seen a lot more as of late. This was the meeting place for members of The Empyrean Divine in matters both professional and leisurely. Aelnon was in search of both.

"Besides", The High Elf continued, his pace slowing to allow more time for elaboration, "I have already given the choice as much consideration as is required and you know I would not leave the group unless I deemed it absolutely necessary".

"Yes, you told me all about them last night young cousin", agreed Aelnon's kin and advisor of sorts, "all I am saying is that it is a dangerous path to trust those that are not one of us, especially on certain”, he paused, “sensitive issues”. Aelnon stopped again and considered his older cousin. His first feeling was shock that he would even mention such a thing in public. No, that wasn’t important. His cousin was concerned for his safety and that touched Aelnon in a way he knew neither had to acknowledge.

“I am in search of answers”, Aelnon said with a light edge in his voice, “and I believe they can help me answer them. Besides”, he continued walking again with his grin showing once more, “there is always the adventure”.

To be continued...

There are far better stories than this at The Empyrean Divine

• mithranftwmithranftw Member Posts: 14

Wow, your site is quite impressive!

Originally posted by mithranftw

Wow, your site is quite impressive!

thanks!

Sleeping Phantoms

Prologue, Part 1

"But why now?" asked a demanding voice walking in stride. "Why not give it more time, more consideration?"

Aelnon stopped and paused, an amused grin crossing his face. "Because they are right there" he said pointing to a door at the end of the street and then continued walking. It was the door to The Empyrean Tavern. The construction was recent but the building had quickly blended in like it was always there. Though foot traffic had started slowly after its opening it had seen a lot more as of late. This was the meeting place for members of The Empyrean Divine in matters both professional and leisurely. Aelnon was in search of both.

"Besides", The High Elf continued, his pace slowing to allow more time for elaboration, "I have already given the choice as much consideration as is required and you know I would not leave the group unless I deemed it absolutely necessary".

"Yes, you told me all about them last night young cousin", agreed Aelnon's kin and advisor of sorts, "all I am saying is that it is a dangerous path to trust those that are not one of us, especially on certain”, he paused, “sensitive issues”. Aelnon stopped again and considered his older cousin. His first feeling was shock that he would even mention such a thing in public. No, that wasn’t important. His cousin was concerned for his safety and that touched Aelnon in a way he knew neither had to acknowledge.

“I am in search of answers”, Aelnon said with a light edge in his voice, “and I believe they can help me answer them. Besides”, he continued walking again with his grin showing once more, “there is always the adventure”.

To be continued...

There are far better stories than this at The Empyrean Divine

As Deron posted, we have tons more of stories like this on our site. Feel free to come check them out!

Sleeping Phantoms

Prologue, Part 2

“Yes, there is and I have a bad feeling you will forget one to enjoy another”. They shared a quick chuckle and stopped two hundred paces from the tavern. “I must not follow you more than this for fear of a connection to the group", said Aelnon's cousin. "If I am to lead them now I must not give precedence to wandering eyes that could compromise our associates". He said slowly, “Take care of yourself Aelnon. If not for your own benefit then do it for my sanity. I have no plans to give you your last rites”.

“Nor do I plan for you to. I will do nothing but research", Aelnon said with the straitest face he could muster, "I will drink no wine and absolutely under no circumstances fight any Argon threatening our land”. His cousin gave him a mock glare but there was a moment of true tension when the word "Argon" was said. “Besides", Aelnon continued trying to relax the moment, "what danger could I possibly get myself into with such brave companions as the Divines?".

“Plenty”, huffed his cousin and after exchanging a smile with Aelnon walked back the way they had come. Aelnon stood and stared at the Empyrean Tavern for a while. He studied the construction, considered the people coming in and out and wondered what would happen once he entered. He was giving up everything he had gained in the last ten years. That was roughly a third of his life! Change can be hard for a High Elf when your life is seen as a continuation of a singular path. Change was right there in front of him, teasing him forward.

To be continued...

There are even more stories better than this at The Empyrean Divine.  Check us out image

One day and /gchat is filled with a lot of wonderful people.  It's great to see.

The Empyrean Divine

One day and /gchat is filled with a lot of wonderful people.  It's great to see.

The Empyrean Divine

Definitely!

Check out our screenshots from Open Beta!

http://www.empyreandivine.com/gallery/m/4515335/album/60114

javascript:void(0)

One more day Divines! I cannot wait!

If you ate looking for a place to sport some creativity or just take a load of to enjoy an ale look for The Empyrean Divine on the Celestial Hills server.

Less than 24 hours!!

*bump* We are opening up our recruitment doors.