Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Considering this Game

I was reading some review for this game and it intrigues me. However it seems that in order to do well a lot of time needs to be spent playing. I already play four mmorpgs at the moment and am just looking for ones that don't require a whole lot of time to enjoy them, perhaps just a few hours on one or two days out of the week. I know it is free to play, but I would like the opinion of some current players before I deide to download it and play it for myself. My main concern is with how much time it would take to fully appreciate this game. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• RaydeRayde Member Posts: 24

Although the game continues while you are logged out , players need fuel to warp into new systems thus playing the game. You gain warp fuel over time even while logged out, so players who spend more time playing will have less fuel than people who play in moderation so it is somewhat balanced. If play at least an hour a day you would have no problem. I sugest you at least try out the game you can always delete it if its not your kinda game.