Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MiddleEast & Sub Continent Guild

HI,

Looking to build a community and a guild for GUILDWARS2, for like minded and mature gamers specially from the Indian subcontinental players base. This does not mean we would use any local language or any regional bias but thought would be interesting if we could begin an Indian Subcontinantal Guild for people living in India pakistan and middle East, and other surrounding area's. 

As i see it, we never get our own server locations for triple A titled MMO's and are forced to play at odd hours of the day with Europeans. So here is my feeble attempt to bring gamers from these (ignored) zones to play with people who understand each other and can play with people and a community that is always ignored by many gaming communities.

I am not sure how many people in our community like playing MMO's (from what i have heard and seen there are a plenty) but i guess if we can begin some thing from a small start and hopefully can make some thing big out of it.

Me and some my freinds are experienced MMO players (played many MMO's like WoW, Aion, AoC, Rift, SW:TOR, and all of them since launch) and have and playing many MMO's for the last 6-7 years and have run guilds in various capacities. 

We will if enough people begin a decent sized community have our own website, voice chat services and all the jazz that goes with a good MMO gaming guild and community.

If you have any questions you can always leave a post below :)

Regards,

Pratik 

Comments

• NervzNervz Member Posts: 10

Hi Pratik,

Randomly came across this post while searching for guild recruitment forums.

A few friends and I have been avid MMO gamers for a long time and have basically been in the same boat as yourself playing slightly odd hours and making guilds/communities here and there to play together. We're doing the same for GW2 and have people from Dubai, eastern EU and the Indian sub-continent. You are welcome to check us out and apply to join, we'd be happy to have more from the region.

FOG guild - www.whatthefog.com