Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ebay Question

AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,581

If you are the seller and have to ship the item, how do you keep your address private when you fill out the shipment info and return address? Your actual address is noone's business.

Anyone have experience with Ebay?

Thanks

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Comments

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Well, for one thing, you can sign up for a P.O. box that automatically reroutes items to your real address. It will cost a little, but it keeps your location private

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Actually, if you are selling an item, it is the business of the person purchasing the item. If there is an issue with the item, your address would be required to file claims, complaints, returns, ect.

If you are selling anything,  you have legal obligations to the buyer as well. If the item is damaged, broken, not as described, they can even take you to court over the dispute if you fail to resolve it properly.