Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is the expansion that was promised?

huntardhuntard Member Posts: 133

I noticed Derek and team seem to be very busy with their new title, however where is the love fo alganon, where is the expansion pack they anounced a while back?

Derek, if you want to make a good game .. FINISH IT .. dont just half @$$ something and then start another half @$$ game !

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905

Winter 2011 ... Oh wait.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by huntard

I noticed Derek and team seem to be very busy with their new title, however where is the love fo alganon, where is the expansion pack they anounced a while back?

Derek, if you want to make a good game .. FINISH IT .. dont just half @$$ something and then start another half @$$ game !

I think the fact that "Derek and team" are spending most of their time on their new title and little to no time on Alganon kinda is a sign that they believe that the game is unsalvageable, even if Derek refuses to admit it, and that the promises of a new expansion are little more than a ploy to get people to keep playing and a smokescreen to veil the game's true status: dead man walking.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?