Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunger games fps/rts game wishful thinking?

gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234

I saw the new hunger games movie tonight. It made me wish there was a video game with that combat concept. 2 person teams. Huge maps. Teams spawn at random points. Hunt the other teams. Have to survive.  Find new weapons or take from people you kill. If anyone saw the movie youll know what i mean. Or does a game exsist like that?

Comments

• gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234

no one knows what im talking about?

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,662

Hunger games is a complete rip off from Battle Royale.

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234

ok is there a game based off battle royals combat ? the point still stands of what im looking for.

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

All I can think of is GunZ online. I believe there's GunZ 2 already...Also Team Fortress though this one is hilarious! 

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Isn't that just a ripp off from the manga "Battle royal" (who also were made into movies)?

I don't think it is a concept for a game, but it is a good alternative to "capture the flag".

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,867

Dont know if The Hunger Games is a rip off from Battle Royale considering its based on a book.  There are plenty of films out there with a similar theme though; The Tournament, The Condemned and The Running Man spring to mind.