Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Mourning Forum Rules Posted

ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

It seems that the old rules have been deleted, and this has been put as a replacement:

(Admini, I believe, is the US producer of Mourning)

Admini posted:
Community Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

Although the administrators and moderators of Mourning will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Mourning or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By becoming a part of this community you agree not to post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Mourning as well as any third party moderators have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Quite an improvement over the old rules, as it specifically states that obscenities, vulgarities, etc. are not permissable on the forums, where the old rules basically stated "If tiamat think's you did something wrong or offensive, you get a ban." While this rule is... more or less authoritarian, it DOES provide a clear rule and prevents the occurrence of moderators banning people for things that the rules do not say they can't do (which has been the case in some recent bannings).

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comments

• GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

Yah that looks much better then the old stuff. Looks like they took down all those really bad things tiamate did. I bet they started to lose a lot of pre-orders and had to take action. image

Oh yah I'm better report you to the Mourning Mods for this post I dont want to get banned again image

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

• ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

I have to admit, that was funny.

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus
  • whiplashwhiplash Member Posts: 27

agreed

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

Who needs the Gestapo if you have Mourning fanbois watching this forum? Just wait until they link to this forum again on their own forum to point out how evil and bad other people are who do not prostrate before the Mourning dev masters ::::12::

"Fire is never a gentle master..."