Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Highly populated MMO's in EU

SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Other than world of warcraft.

I'm in search or another MMO, but games like Rift are dead over here :/  The English servers are anyway.

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Originally posted by Sarariel

I'm in search or another MMO, but games like Rift are dead over here :/  The English servers are anyway.

I don't think if you move to the US you will find a better situation.

Unfortunately WoW is the only MMO which is highly polpulated in most servers.

For any other game just look for the most populated server, which every MMO has.

Sop just ask the community of the game you are interested in to get that information.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

Originally posted by ste2000

Originally posted by Sarariel

I don't think if you move to the US you will find a better situation.

Unfortunately WoW is the only MMO which is highly polpulated in most servers.

For any other game just look for the most populated server, which every MMO has.

Sop just ask the community of the game you are interested in to get that information.

This.

Just ask community for most populated server and transfer there - transfers are free in Rift right?  

Or just roll new toon.

Besides mmorpg's being deserted / feel deserted is also due to tunneling gameplay to instances + levels , unless those two things won't disappear then many games will feel deserted shortly after release.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Also you need to keep in mind that every MMO older than 3 months looks deserted towards the lower levels since everyone is enjoying the end game...........

But that doesn't mean the server is dead