Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to Guild Wars

KholeKhole Member CommonPosts: 136

In preparation for the upcoming game, Guild Wars 2, i've decided to buy guild wars and its expansion packs and give it a go.

Got everything for about 30 dollars so it seemed like it was worth it. 

I was wondering if anyone else had just started or recently came back to the game and would like to group up?

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Try gwguru. You'll get a much better response over there:

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • BereKinBereKin Member Posts: 287

There are many people playing Guild Wars, especially nowdays, who like you want to get some insight to the game and for MoH. You can find guilds in the game or just randomly find players to go questing. There are also forums, official and fan based, like guildwarsguru,guildwarsinsader....etc...... Like I said, there are many people playing, so it wont be hard for you to find someone or guild to play with. Have fun.

• KholeKhole Member CommonPosts: 136

Thanks for the replies. I'll check out the site you linked.

• Berry90Berry90 Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Vannor

Try gwguru. You'll get a much better response over there:

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/

When I went there I didn't get a single responce when asking for power leveling my Prophies character to 20.

• seraphimz100seraphimz100 Member Posts: 6
    why would you want a plvl to 20? just offer somebody a couple of plat to run a mission with you, or ask if anyone can help you do them....you will hit 20 within a few hours
    Originally posted by seraphimz100
    why would you want a plvl to 20? just offer somebody a couple of plat to run a mission with you, or ask if anyone can help you do them....you will hit 20 within a few hours

It's abit late posting a reply.... Anyway all I wanted to do was to do a character to level 20 on Pre-Searing not Searing.

im working on doing that myself..it takes a while..

a couple of years ago i heard that the best way was to let mobs kill you repeatedly near a respawn point to lvl them 2 20, then take them out...

oh and sorry bout the extreme late post..i did not notice the post date lol

im working on doing that myself..it takes a while..

a couple of years ago i heard that the best way was to let mobs kill you repeatedly near a respawn point to lvl them 2 20, then take them out...

oh and sorry bout the extreme late post..i did not notice the post date lol

I'm recreating another character could you help me reach level 20 on pre-searing bucause I just want to get the bonus.

yeah that would be cool...i dont get a lot of time to play anymore consitently so im not always on the same time every day..or even every day, but it would be a lot more fun running together than alone to do it
    yeah that would be cool...i dont get a lot of time to play anymore consitently so im not always on the same time every day..or even every day, but it would be a lot more fun running together than alone to do it

Please help me otherwise I'm just going to give up playing Guild Wars forever.

• sexypanda198sexypanda198 Member Posts: 151
    If you want to enjoy the guild wars connection with GW2 you will need eye of the north and unlock perks in the hall of heroes which connects the 2 games.