Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A call for a time playing limit of 5 hours per month/account

Rhianni32Rhianni32 Member Posts: 222

If Anet is serious about real life not giving unfair advantages, then they should have no problem with putting a limit on how much time each account spends per month on playing the game.  Since box sales were supposed to pay for the game in the first place, then they will not lose out on cancelled subs as there are no subscriptions.

Call for it, get behind it, ensure game integrity and prevent greed from spiraling out of control.  Otherwise I assure you it will be like other systems where they put in new content crap that only experienced players can complete when they could be adding stuff for all players. 

No one should be playing more than this.

(yes this was sarcasm)

Comments

• BunksBunks Member Posts: 960

puts it into persective even though sarcastic :)

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

Originally posted by Rhianni32

If Anet is serious about real life not giving unfair advantages, then they should have no problem with putting a limit on how much time each account spends per month on playing the game.  Since box sales were supposed to pay for the game in the first place, then they will not lose out on cancelled subs as there are no subscriptions.

Call for it, get behind it, ensure game integrity and prevent greed from spiraling out of control.  Otherwise I assure you it will be like other systems where they put in new content crap that only experienced players can complete when they could be adding stuff for all players. 

No one should be playing more than this.

(yes this was sarcasm)

Lol,i hope the other person who actually made the original thread now see how pathetic the idea of limiting players to $5 a month cash-shop really is.

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Haha awesome thread. People just dont get it sometimes, but glad to see some of you do.

• whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668

Very funny. image

This discussion has been closed.