Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Transition From Cata To Mists

So I wanted to get this question off of my mind for awhile now, But how do you guys forsee the transition from Cataclysm to Mists Of Pandaria happening? Do you think the horde will see Thrall back as the leader of Orgimmar? Or do you think Garrosh is going to do something stupid and cause mayhem?

Be sure to subscribe to Worlds Edge Gaming:
www.youtube.com/worldsedgegaming

Comments

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

Originally posted by GeekieDave

So I wanted to get this question off of my mind for awhile now, But how do you guys forsee the transition from Cataclysm to Mists Of Pandaria happening? Do you think the horde will see Thrall back as the leader of Orgimmar? Or do you think Garrosh is going to do something stupid and cause mayhem?

It's highly unlikely Thrall will return as the leader of the horde due to Mists of Pandaria having no "Endgame" boss (Lich King, Deathwing) etc and the main focus of the expansion been on the war between the Alliance and the Horde.

Thrall will most likely settle down with his wife as at the end of Cataclysm he was expecting a child.

• GeekieDaveGeekieDave Member Posts: 41

I think that it's funny that people are wanting some major boss for the expansion. So out of everyone who has viewed or replied, Anyone excitied for the midnight release of information?

Be sure to subscribe to Worlds Edge Gaming:
    www.youtube.com/worldsedgegaming

• ArawulfArawulf Guest WriterMember UncommonPosts: 597

Originally posted by GeekieDave

My hunch is that the Garrosh vs. Varian matchup will spark the increasing conflict between the sides.  Both have proven to be a bit 'over-emotional'.  Things will come to a head.  I still think that Trall will remain in a more neutral position.  I don't see Garrosh lasting as the Warchief though.  Again, all opinion and hunch.

• KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452

Chris Metzen said WAR like 4 times.  I wonder what will happen