Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

03/16 - 03/17: x2 Station Cash for 24hrs on everything but sms

Comments

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Pointless, imo.

I have 7,000 SC and nothing to spend them on. EQ2 has a horrible cash shop, everything is either too expensive, or completely useless, and very often both. My intention was to save them and buy future expansions for them, but I've decided to leave because of the ProSieben.Sat1 deal. For EU players, SC are most likely going to be converted to AP (Alaplaya Points), and that's a company that charges for just about anything, they even sell avatars for use on their forums...

• wombinator04wombinator04 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Originally posted by Netspook

Pointless, imo.

I have 7,000 SC and nothing to spend them on. EQ2 has a horrible cash shop, everything is either too expensive, or completely useless, and very often both. My intention was to save them and buy future expansions for them, but I've decided to leave because of the ProSieben.Sat1 deal. For EU players, SC are most likely going to be converted to AP (Alaplaya Points), and that's a company that charges for just about anything, they even sell avatars for use on their forums...

I actually like EQ2's cash shop because there's nothing you can buy that will make you more powerful than anyone else and It's not loaded with stat booster crap and things that you shouldn't have to pay for(LOTRO.....). The only thing I hate about about EQ2's cash shop Is that SOE severely limits your class and race choices and their pretty expensive to unlock.

I like SOE's F2P model. It's the best F2P model out there(IMO).

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Pointless, imo.

I have 7,000 SC and nothing to spend them on.

not pointless if you want to use your SC on a gold subscription

with half price SC you can buy a full year sub for 60.00

I've decided to leave because of the ProSieben.Sat1 deal. For EU players, SC are most likely going to be converted to AP (Alaplaya Points), and that's a company that charges for just about anything, they even sell avatars for use on their forums...

I agree the ProSiebien.Sat1 deal sucks for EU players