Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship Looks

sossesi210sossesi210 Member Posts: 37

What affects the looks of your ship? My ship recently changed looks to include green like cells around the saucer section and nacelles.

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

You can customize the look of your ship; outward appearance, windows and colors. 

I think the guy is in the Admiral's office by the ramp down or just on the next level down.  He's moved at least once from engineering to here so where he's at today .... ?

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• sossesi210sossesi210 Member Posts: 37

this is what i mean earlier:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QZMwo.jpg[/IMG]

• JounarJounar Member UncommonPosts: 142

Originally posted by sossesi210

this is what i mean earlier:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QZMwo.jpg[/IMG]

All of the 3 part engine/deflector/sheild sets change how your ship looks.

• ShardWarriorShardWarrior Member Posts: 290

Originally posted by Jounar

Some times, not always.  From the look of the posted pic, it is the Reman shields given as a reward in one of the mission of the Romulan FE.

Different set pieces (or as Jounar posted, completing a whole set) will also have different visual effects.   The Borg, OMEGA FORCE and M.A.C.O. sets are the prime ones.  Each piece (shields, deflector, engines) will have a different visual effect on your ship.  These include skin/armor, warp trail color, warp nacelle color, deflector piece etc.

If you do not like the  visuals a piece gives your ship, simply right click on it in your info window and select "Disable Visuals".  This will work for body armor as well.

• JounarJounar Member UncommonPosts: 142

Originally posted by ShardWarrior

Originally posted by Jounar

Some times, not always.  From the look of the posted pic, it is the Reman shields given as a reward in one of the mission of the Romulan FE.

Different set pieces (or as Jounar posted, completing a whole set) will also have different visual effects.   The Borg, OMEGA FORCE and M.A.C.O. sets are the prime ones.  Each piece (shields, deflector, engines) will have a different visual effect on your ship.  These include skin/armor, warp trail color, warp nacelle color, deflector piece etc.

If you do not like the  visuals a piece gives your ship, simply right click on it in your info window and select "Disable Visuals".  This will work for body armor as well.

Well the only 3 part set that didn't have visuals for each piece was the one from the 2800 series (sheild only) but most of the rewards from it were bugged or broken in some way.

The Breen and Ageis sets also have unique graphics for all 3 items.