Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite lines from the Mass Effect Universe *spoiler possible*

Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Before ME3 launched my favorite exchange was when Shep n Liara was discussing the meaning of Azure.

In ME3 it is from 2 servicemen having a side conversation....one says to the other "When I want your opinion I will promote you". Of course I should pay homage to the Blasto movie, with the Hanar version of a tough guy sidekick ...."badassfully".

What have been your favs from any of the 3 games?

EDIT Ack almost forgot....after a certain planet in ME3, Joker pays homage to the the movie Aliens if you take the time to visit him n EDI. "its the only way to be su-"

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

Comments

• iceman00iceman00 Member Posts: 1,363

When they are trying to elude the geth and Joker says "don't worry, the stealth drive is active.  The only way they will hear us is if we start singing the Russian national anthem" or something to that effect.

Considering Hunt for Red October is one of my favorite movies, loved the homage it paid there.

• AndraxxAndraxx Member UncommonPosts: 256

Originally posted by iceman00

When they are trying to elude the geth and Joker says "don't worry, the stealth drive is active.  The only way they will hear us is if we start singing the Russian national anthem" or something to that effect.

Considering Hunt for Red October is one of my favorite movies, loved the homage it paid there.

Yeah, I laughed out loud at that one.

Joker also makes the same observation about Geth ships and windows he did in ME2 as they approach the Geth dreadnaught.

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

I heard Joker say that, but I didnt realize that was what was being referenced. Saw RO yrs ago.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• iceman00iceman00 Member Posts: 1,363

Originally posted by Moaky07

I heard Joker say that, but I didnt realize that was what was being referenced. Saw RO yrs ago.

Yup, the scene where Red October "disappears" from the Americans radar, and their position is only given away because the crew is singing the russian national anthem celebrating their outwitting of the stupid Americans.  Of course, that little bit of celebration causes the sonar officer to look closer, and he ends up finding them, so in the end, America wins, Russia fails.  :p

• SpileSpile Member UncommonPosts: 12

*spoiler alert*

the one i loved kinda and came pretty shocking was in Mass Effect 3 now:

conversation between Shepard, Eve and Pado wiks

Shepard: so now the Krogans can reproduce again fast...

Pado Wiks: how DO Krogans actually mate? Eve?

Eve: Clumsy

Pado Wiks: ...and there you have it

Shepard: hmm

lol, EDI's jokes are also pretty hilarious and actually faul mouthed but great :P love that fembot cameltoe :P