Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post SWTOR Invites & Requests Here

Comments

• TebrevTebrev Member Posts: 3

Hello everyone :-)

I would really appreciate if anyone could invite me to the 7-days trial, before I actually buy the game.

My email is [email protected]   - I will really appreciate your kindness. :)

• ela002ela002 Member UncommonPosts: 9

Hello,

Please I need a trial too, I will subscribe but I want to try it first.

Thanks

• Star_DwellerStar_Dweller Member Posts: 1

I would like a friend trial as well, would love to try this game out.

Thanks!

• mr0mdmr0md Member UncommonPosts: 15

A invitation to NA is appreciate.. Like to try first before subscribe it

• mr0mdmr0md Member UncommonPosts: 15

A invitation to NA is appreciate.. Like to try first before subscribe it

• beardstrokerbeardstroker Member UncommonPosts: 12

Would love to try the 7 day trial for north america if anyone can spare one please, thanks in advance! :)

email [email protected]

• CabalocCabaloc Member Posts: 116

Would like a 7 day trial if anyone has a spare key left, thank you  =)

[email protected]

• StiflerPGStiflerPG Member Posts: 2
    Hi can I get a Euro 7 day pass please.

Want to make sure my laptop runs this before I buy.

email is [email protected]

Thanks
  • RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99

She is taking a few days off work so thought, anyone with a trial key for North America?

Can send it via pm, Edited out email.

Thanks much hope she gets one today!

Will post if I have received one!

Key not received yet...

• missenkomissenko Member Posts: 1
    I would really appreciate if someone could send me this invitation...i'm really interested in this game bud i would like to try it before buying and selling my soul...thank you...Mail : [email protected]
  • ItaiBItaiB Member Posts: 5

Looking for an EU trial key. Please send to: [email protected]

Thank you very much

• KarterXKarterX Member Posts: 4

Still didn't get a friend trial invite. I'm determined to try this game out for a good amount of time, I'm just reluctant to spend money on it. Would greatly appreciate it if someone sent me a friend trial.

E-mail: [email protected]

• coldengreycoldengrey Member Posts: 3

Hello...

I'm in the US...

Really want to try game before shelling out so much money!  Would much rather have full 7 day trial, from friend invite, than wait for another weekend free play offer...

Have been playing on consoles for years, this will be my first pc game. Before I buy game want to make sure my laptop can handle adequately Also not sure if I'll be able to get the hang of playing without a controller..

If you can help, send me a pm (prefer) or reply and I'll give you my email address to send the invite (if okay)

* I know I just reqistered and have yet to contribute anything to the community, please don't hold against me. I'm just starting to play pc games...

Thanks in advance!

• bizzle2012bizzle2012 Member Posts: 1

Hey guys, may i have a pass please (EU) , this is a new account, im not just a noob, I play tons of MMO's, i would join your side and fight with you :) email is [email protected]

Thanks Si.

anyone have any other ideas to getting a friend invite, this does not seem to be being viewed by anyone anymore I guess...

Other forums with equal or more activity?

*** Any Star Wars gaming specific boards which do not require registering game to post perhaps???

• jdlawrencejdlawrence Member Posts: 2

Could someone please give me a NA trial key?  I have the game installed.  All I need to do is enter the key.

Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

• Hello every1! I am in the same boat as some of you. I have the MASSIVE 25 gig game installed and no friend key to use it with. Heartbreaking I know. Right up there with sick puppies and marionettes with no strings. Awww. If some kind soul would see fit to send a friend key to [email protected] I swear if it's half the game it seems to be..  I will come back to this very forum and post as many friend keys as given when given. So remember sick puppies and swtor friend key. Thanks for your time and attention.

Originally posted by Demofett

Hello every1! I am in the same boat as some of you. I have the MASSIVE 25 gig game installed and no friend key to use it with. Heartbreaking I know. Right up there with sick puppies and marionettes with no strings. Awww. If some kind soul would see fit to send a friend key to [email protected] I swear if it's half the game it seems to be..  I will come back to this very forum and post as many friend keys as given when given. So remember sick puppies and swtor friend key. Thanks for your time and attention.

very cute... don't know if anyone other than the needy are seeing any of these unfortunatly...

I may bite the bullet and just buy, hoping my old dell inspiron 1520 can handle the graphics. If I do I'll keep you in mind - you do the same....

• pinkeyespinkeyes Member UncommonPosts: 32

Looking for Eu trial invite please mail me :

[email protected]

• SpattenSpatten Member UncommonPosts: 20

Would love a eu trial key:)

[email protected]

cheers

• kristianhopekristianhope Member Posts: 2

I need an EU trial key, my email is [email protected] .. Thank you!

• ByondkireByondkire Member Posts: 7

If anyone has an extra, i'll take one. email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance =)

Kire

Original Player of DDO

• AqueAque Member Posts: 118

I'd like to try Swtor befor I buy it, Please PM me if you have a spare invite!!!

I will wait a few day's and if I dont get one, I'll just buy it :P

• lerex29lerex29 Member Posts: 2

Hi!

If its possible, could someone please send two free trails to me and my girlfriend?

We really want to try this game out, and its like the only one I can convince her to play with me. haha

if it is at all possible could you pm for the email addreesses? Thank you :)!

• KillthrillKillthrill Member Posts: 1

Anyone have a free trial code for NA region? would like to try out the game before I buy it. E-mail [email protected]

Thanks in advance