Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's there to say?

Maybe it's just me but i'm at a point where nothing i say now will make any difference.. Because i know as much as anyone does atm without actually playing the game.. I will say i am looking forward to it and i will be very happy when it does come out! But i really can't add any more to forums at least as far as general information goes.. I know i can defend the game or attack it but atm it is all a matter of opinion and everyone is entitled to one! June can not come around quick enough! See you all in game!

Comments

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

It seems you're as cryptic as Funcom.

• VampiresVampires Member Posts: 75

Been taking notes!

• GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201

You could for example say "Oy! Make me a waffle!"

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Originally posted by Gwahlur

You could for example say "Oy! Make me a waffle!"

From scratch? Why not just heat up a ready made one?

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

Hmmmm okey, make that "Oy! Heat me up one of those ready-made waffles if you got one. If not, make me a waffle!"

Better?

• GeeTeeEffOhGeeTeeEffOh Member Posts: 731

Originally posted by Gwahlur

Hmmmm okey, make that "Oy! Heat me up one of those ready-made waffles if you got one. If not, make me a waffle!"

Better?

Leggo my Eggo

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

The header to this thread is "What's there to say?"   If there's nothing to say, I am having difficulty understanding the purpose of this thread.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Originally posted by Skooma2

The header to this thread is "What's there to say?"   If there's nothing to say, I am having difficulty understanding the purpose of this thread.

See now that is how it looks on a first reflection, but if you dig a little deeper I think you'll find some rather interesting waffle banter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F-Yq1I8gIA0

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

Originally posted by mrw0lf

Originally posted by Skooma2

See now that is how it looks on a first reflection, but if you dig a little deeper I think you'll find some rather interesting waffle banter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F-Yq1I8gIA0

Indeed