Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wtt L54 Shaman

z3r0bugz3r0bug Member Posts: 4

Wtt my WoW account for an EQ2 account or platinum. Pm me for more info.

Edit: I can also provide links to download the game.

Comments

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680
    in before lock.....i feel special imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    YAY i got in here too!image
  • ZenNatureZenNature Member CommonPosts: 354
  • zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

although it's strictly against both company's policies to do that I'd say it's not a bad deal image

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

lock ?

well this is like 48 hours +

I guess the mods make their own decisions.... who would have thoughtimage

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

Originally posted by zethcarn
    although it's strictly against both company's policies to do that I'd say it's not a bad deal image

not to mention he could take the account and you never recieve the other (including your credit card info), it goes both ways though if he is dumb about it.

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

Originally posted by jayheld90

not to mention he could take the account and you never recieve the other (including your credit card info), it goes both ways though if he is dumb about it.

that's true, didn't even think about that.  But then again I've never sold or bought an account. image
  • z3r0bugz3r0bug Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by jayheld90

I could, but I think this game sucks. I might just give this account away if no one wants to trade.

• IsicIsic Member Posts: 15

So if u download the game don't u like need the unique box serial when making a account.. Like can I download the game and still make my own account?... Just asking ::::40::

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

You will need an activation key if you are creating a new account.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Get out your Jiyhad cards.... My Gangrels Vs your Malkavians image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon