Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think it might work

Personally, I can't play it too long before getting bored, but for quick and FREE pvp action, I think the game might appeal to a lot of people as an alternative to their main mmo.

It also may bring in some people who don't play MMOs because it's pretty simplified with only 4 abilities and no worrying about armor or quests or stuff like that.

Comments

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

You know what would be better? If they actually fixed the goddamn PvP in the Warhammer game they already bloody HAVE!!

I think it's an insult to those who still play WAR to be working on a separate, Warhammer-based PvP game while problems present in their full MMO go unaddressed.

• samiam123samiam123 Member Posts: 2

they want something new, and i like this new game.

• Cirn0Cirn0 Member Posts: 162

Originally posted by Rednecksith
    You know what would be better? If they actually fixed the goddamn PvP in the Warhammer game they already bloody HAVE!!
    I think it's an insult to those who still play WAR to be working on a separate, Warhammer-based PvP game while problems present in their full MMO go unaddressed.

I find WoH more fun that WAR :D

IZI MODO?! Ha-ha-ha!

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

Originally posted by Rednecksith

There is no such "WAR" in EA's eyes.  All they see is that thing they pushed out way to early.

Yes I played SWTOR.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

I agree and I still like Warhammer Online.  Looking back, it was a really good game but they didn't have the endgame intact at release and had a fiasco of an opening week so that's why they lost all the subs.

But there was a lot put into it and I've never had as much fun in group pvp as I did in Warhammer Online.  It stands up against any MMO that came out after, and I think if it didn't have such an awful first month it would still be doing great.  Too bad.

That being said, it has looked like they've basically abandoned the game for at least a year now.

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

Originally posted by holdenhamlet

I agree and I still like Warhammer Online.  Looking back, it was a really good game but they didn't have the endgame intact at release and had a fiasco of an opening week so that's why they lost all the subs.

But there was a lot put into it and I've never had as much fun in group pvp as I did in Warhammer Online.  It stands up against any MMO that came out after, and I think if it didn't have such an awful first month it would still be doing great.  Too bad.

That being said, it has looked like they've basically abandoned the game for at least a year now.

I feel the exact same way.  I met some really good people I still play with in that game.  I probably would still play it if they hadn't thrown it in a cell and got rid of the key.

Yes I played SWTOR.

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568

I loved Warhammer Online until I got to Tier 4 and realized I needed to grind tokens for good gear that took forever, also I am sick of paying subscriptions for any game, then seeing how all the F2P players were in T1 and all the vets like me in T4, but T2 and T3 was empty.....not gonna win F2P folks with 2 empty tiers.

They need to open F2P thru T3 and add more store items.

As far as Wrath of Heroes is concerned its a BETA! I hated it as a CLOSED BETA, but loved it in OPEN BETA...WHY?

Because I can see its potential now in Open Beta....upon release, more classes and races then WAR ever had and hopefully more than 3 maps for IMHO anything under 8 maps is fail....3 maps triple fail.

Get working BIOWARE!