Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO-Fo part. 3

KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Bas Rutten is at it again! Here is the third video of the mixed martial arts legend

http://youtu.be/m4u_PIH6tqo

Here are the other 2 videos...

http://youtu.be/kc-5ziTCtMA

http://youtu.be/RZwcyJY9eEw

Comments

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

He pull it off better thant he Kool-Aid man

• HestiaHestia Member UncommonPosts: 119

His videos are awesome! xD <3

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

I like the game, but I find those videos retarded.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

The videos are a refreshing change from the average MMO teaser/trailer. Personally, I'm no longer interested in the usual, pan world, show boss and his one 'epic' attack animation, narrate about how the fate of the faction/race/world is in your hands type trailers.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Zlayer77Zlayer77 Member Posts: 826

Going by all the crying on the offical webbsite from people who got facestomped inside the game I think the Adverts are true to what the game is. I never seen so many cry babies in a game before... All the little themepark avrage joe casuals crying for RULES and REGULATIONS...

Game is really FUN.. and the best part are all the Carebears who are getting steamrolled. LOL welcome to true PvP combat...

To many people think they know what PvP is.. but they never played EVE or MORTAL or LINEAGE2 so infact they have zero clue. The log into a PvP server and when the Truth hits them that OMG 10 people just ran over me and there was nothing I could do but die and get LoLed at for playing solo.. the TEARS that follow are epic..

maybe we should rename TERA =TEARS Online instead.. hahaha

I seriously don't get what there is to cry about, entire time i played on PvP server and that was like 12hr on first day, 14 hrs on second and like other 14hrs on 3rd i barely ever got pked. People need to learn to travel in group, i was always with a friend. And even if you do get pked so what? I found it exciting to suddenly have random pvp while questing. Honestly there isn't much people camping areas so its normally 1 death and you can go back not bad at all. And ya i had people complaining you can't click your skills XD

• Zlayer77Zlayer77 Member Posts: 826

Originally posted by rexzshadow

I seriously don't get what there is to cry about, entire time i played on PvP server and that was like 12hr on first day, 14 hrs on second and like other 14hrs on 3rd i barely ever got pked. People need to learn to travel in group, i was always with a friend. And even if you do get pked so what? I found it exciting to suddenly have random pvp while questing. Honestly there isn't much people camping areas so its normally 1 death and you can go back not bad at all. And ya i had people complaining you can't click your skills XD

I was just pointing out that the VIDEOS really are true to what is happening in the game.. The crying IN CBT 1 EU was EPIC.. so many who could not handle it. I get a mental Image of the larpers as soon as I read people posting negativ stuff about this game... That is all I see and ROFL.. at them....

Thats also the stance we should put against whiners and trolls... Trust me we dont need to defend this game with anything but. "hoo you dont like it you must be a baby who likes playing baby games".

This game will have bugs and it will lack PvE content but I really dont care because Im there for the PvP....

People that dont play or dont like the game are WEAK... This stance has worked great defending EVE for ages now... And the trolls have stoped... No fun saying negative things about a game and getting told you dont have the balls to play......

Bugs are a challenge, not enough gameplay is a challenge.. grinding is way more fun then Questing.. cutscence and story are for people who are to lazy to think for themselves... Animation timers are in every fighting game in existance.. A good street fighter player will beat the crap out of a bad one Because he knows all timers... People who actually play these games competativly Know this.....

I have high hopes for this game speically in 5v5 and 10v10, openworld is for fun but the real pvp are in arena 5v5 and 10v10. Like if you have a set base of armor your allow to use i can see Tera possibily moving toward E-Sport because when your all same lvl and same armor lot of skill and team work is required in 5v5 or 10v10. Heck even in uneven matches you can out gear them but if their team works together better going to rhape you no matter what.

• CeridithCeridith Member UncommonPosts: 2,980

Make an ad that states RPG gamers as losers.

Ad is for an MMORPG.

I can't help but laugh at how stupid it is that they're trying to use the angle that the game is 'bad-ass'. Even as pervasive as WoW is in today's culture, it's still well on the nerdy side of the spectrum of hobbies, and Tera is no different.

• MavacarMavacar Member Posts: 328

Love the game - Hate the freaking commercial

• komobokomobo Member Posts: 144

Nice AD, had me smiling :)

Getting ready for the EU CBT 2 later today!

* Waves at Pushkina *

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290

This is the first MMORPG in a while that made me consider playing on a PVP server, and actually pvping.

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136

I have to admit this video, like #1, is pretty cheesy but his laugh gets me chuckling every time.  Overall they are fun and entertaining.

Just not worth my time anymore.

Originally posted by Deron_Barak

I have to admit this video, like #1, is pretty cheesy but his laugh gets me chuckling every time.  Overall they are fun and entertaining.

Its cheesy but I'm pretty sure thats exactly what they are aiming for but i mean come on that bust through the wall thing was just fucking amazing, he pull it off better than Kool-Aid guy.

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136
    Lol, and the Kool-aide man never went through a tree! I take them in the manner they're given :)

Just not worth my time anymore.