Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is actually the login for Aion F2P

FartyMartyFartyMarty Member Posts: 3

Is it the account you make with your e-mail and p/w in Gameforge. Is that your Aion login?

Kind regards

Comments

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I believe its NCsoft where you make your account.

But I dont know anything about what gameforge is doing, so I cant really say, but you can definitly make an account at NCsoft.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

if u already had an account on ncsoft and allowed them to transfer your aion account to gameforge then u have to login with your aion account (not the ncsoft master account but that one u used to log in to the game)

if u made a new account on aionfreetoplay.com then u can use the same account to log in to the game.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988

I created an account in my NCSoft account, for Aion. But now i got an Email who sais "Your TRAIL account is created, you cant progress over lvl40...etc". This doesnt sound as F2P to me. Is there something else I miss?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by FartyMarty

Is it the account you make with your e-mail and p/w in Gameforge. Is that your Aion login?

Kind regards

if gameforge provides the client download and it doesnt require the ncsoft launcher then most likely you make a gameforge account to log in. If you need the ncsoft launcher to download and launch the game then ncsoft account would the be the log in? thats what i think make more sense.

• FartyMartyFartyMarty Member Posts: 3

I already tried loggin in with my e-mail and password but that doesn't seem like a valid method.

Is there a way (?!)  I could have missed the page where to make a L/PW for the game? It's 29th already and I wonder if I'm missing out on creating 1 or 2 names for myself so I can be the same as I was a few years ago when I played Aion.

Aion did nothing to help me find my old login again, so all those clothes, stigmas are gone to waste   :[   

(Thank you for commenting and replying)

• EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735

For NA version (which is not yet fully F2P) You need NCSoft login and password (tho You can change in-game passwords for specific games from within NCSoft Master Account pages), and You need to make sure Your launcher is set to NA region. 

I'm guessing for Gameforge one You need theirs login/password and make sure You have the EU version installed. 

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Originally posted by mazut

I created an account in my NCSoft account, for Aion. But now i got an Email who sais "Your TRAIL account is created, you cant progress over lvl40...etc". This doesnt sound as F2P to me. Is there something else I miss?

sounds like u are playin the na version. to play the eu f2p version u have to make an account here: http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/ and download the client on that page.

once again: NCSOFT DOESNT RUN THE EU VERSION ANYMORE.

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362

Originally posted by rojo6934

Originally posted by FartyMarty

Kind regards

if gameforge provides the client download and it doesnt require the ncsoft launcher then most likely you make a gameforge account to log in. If you need the ncsoft launcher to download and launch the game then ncsoft account would the be the log in? thats what i think make more sense.

This would indeed make more sense -- however if you had an account under NCsoft and marked it for transfer, then you log in to the game with the same username and p/w (which might in fact have been identical to those for your NC master account). If you didn't, obviously you need to create an account on the GF website.

Forum accounts appear to be distinct from accounts to actually play the game.

P.S. Slightly irritated that I had to manually uninstall the old Aion EU client, since attempting to uninstall it from the control panel threw me to the NCsoft launcher -- which of course no longer has Aion EU on it.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988

Originally posted by khartokhar3

Originally posted by mazut

sounds like u are playin the na version. to play the eu f2p version u have to make an account here: http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/ and download the client on that page.

once again: NCSOFT DOESNT RUN THE EU VERSION ANYMORE.

cheers mate

• FartyMartyFartyMarty Member Posts: 3

I noticed... it just made it more difficult because the page wouldn't load. But I got my account. The problem still now is that I had a L50 archer but no login because I forgot my login name at NCSoft.

I finally found something with the help of ingame people, a link to support because it was just not possible for me to click on anything that had to do with support at NCSoft site, dead links etc.

Really stupid system that I cannot retrieve anything if you don't know your login name anymore!

Thnx guys...  have fun playing.